Jason roscoe fan fiction!

Robbie lay in bed as the sun shone through the window,jason had collapsed had a panic attack and he was concerned he couldn't work it out maybe it was just the pressure of up coming exams yeah he thought as he closed his yes.

Jason woke up, today robbie and jason had an English exam and Jason was pretty convinced robbie had actually revised more.

Jason woke up took his steroids and pretended to take his shot he headed down after waking robbie, Robbie sat at the table "jase you want anything" jason looked down at the food "no I'm not hungry in the mornings" Freddie glanced up from the paper "brain food" jason looked at his brother "what?" Freddie starred "jase come on you know your test" jason nodded "eating won't get me full marks will it though" muttered jason, Robbie bit in to his toast "no, but your smart knowledge will" he smiled.

Robbie and Jason walked up to school, and went in for the exam.

Jason couldn't concentrate and he was sweating he couldn't focus.

Robbie was surprised when he actually remembered the answers for the questions.

Robbie and Jason finished the test robbie looked at his brother "your either melting or sweating take the jacket off" he tugged at his twins jacket, jason stepped back "no,and im not so just leave it out!" He said zipping it all the way up, Robbie just starred "whatever, you melt then!" he said jokingly  Jason snapped at his twin "JUST LEAVE IT OUT,ALRIGHT" robbie just shook his head.

Robbie turned to his twin "Exam go alright" jason just looked down "I didn't get it all done" robbie starred shocked "YA WHAT?" Jason turned away "I failed!".