Jason roscoe fanfiction!

Jason starred at his brothers what could he say, he couldn't say he has lost it because that wouldn't help anyone, but he couldn't say he knew where it was, because he didn't, so instead he just sat in silence tapping his fingers together, this pissed his brothers further, Joe spoke first, he clicked his fingers in Jason's face to grab his attention "Jason! We are bloody talking to you, don't ignore us, where is your insulin?" Joe yelled, jason starred, Freddie glanced at Joe and then back to jason "You do know where it it,don't you? Because if you don't that means you haven't been taking your insulin do you know how bloody dangerous that would be!" Freddie yelled, jason starred "I have been taking it" jason lied, ziggy sighed in relief "Good, so where is it then because you need it now" ziggy muttered, jason just starred at his feet.

Jason sat in silence ignoring his brothers stares and questions about his insulin, jason knew he needed it he hadn't used it, and recently his eye sight was getting worse then before, it would usually just be black spots in his vision that would come and go along with a dizzy spell, like the time he walked out on the road, but this time was different, he was extremely dizzy and his eye sight was fuzzy and unclear, he could barely see.

Jason tried not to panic, he tried to stay calm so his brothers wouldn't notice, he needed to leave and get away with out the stares and questions he was getting, Joe starred at jason "Jason, you need to go and get it NOW! It's dangerous to not take a shot!" Joe muttered, jason rolled his eyes, when he started restricting his insulin it might of been hard to miss a shot but as he began restricting more and more he began getting used to the constant thirst, dizziness and even the black dots in his vision which he had been getting more and more often. Jason didn't care about that he just wanted to be perfect no matter how long it took.

Jason starred at his feet, he had to get out he needed to go, get away from his brothers before they noticed, jason stood up trying to stay upright, Joe starred at Freddie and Robbie and then back to jason "where do you think your going! No where until you take your bloody insulin!" Joe yelled, Freddie watched as jason struggled to get up, "Joe, is he alright?" Freddie muttered, Joe starred "Of course he is, he's just trying to distract us from asking about his insulin, because he went and lost it or something!" Joe muttered.

Jason could faintly hear his brothers voices, he knew what was going to happen, not again he thought, as he felt his legs grow weak.

Robbie watched as jason tried to leave the room, he was pale and stumbling to walk, "Jase? Joe are you sure he is ok!?" Robbie asked worried,Freddie nodded "Jase? Are you ok mate,Maybe you should sit down?"Freddie muttered, Joe didn't answer he was to busy talking about how he was probably just faking it or he was completely fine.

Jason felt his legs go weak and he swayed forwards before feeling someone grip his arm but he fell to the ground before anyone caught him.

Freddie starred as jason stopped walking and began swaying slightly, Robbie instantly grabbed Jason's arm and Freddie was about to catch his brothers other arm but he collapsed to the floor.

Freddie immediately dropped to his knees beside jason, "Jase!?" Freddie muttered, Robbie starred and then knelt down beside his twins side, "Jase, mate, can you hear me?" Freddie muttered, Robbie shook his brother lightly "Jason, come on open your eyes, jase?!" Robbie whispered as he shook his brother lightly, Joe sat down and cupped Jason's face up and tapped his cheek ",come on mate, say something" Joe mumbled as he gently tapped his brothers cheek, ziggy walked in and saw all of his brothers kneeling on the floor beside a very still jason "What happened...is he ok, he ain't dead!" Ziggy muttered, Freddie glared, ziggy had always been over dramatic "No, he passed out!" Freddie muttered, Robbie continued to shake his twin "Jase, open your eyes, come on!" Robbie muttered, jason could hear faint words and someone shaking him, he cracked open his eyes and starred his brothers were starring at him, Robbie realised Jason was awake "Jeez jase, you ok, you passed out" Robbie muttered giving Jason a smile, jason just smiled, Freddie starred at his brother and sighed in relief when he saw he was awake "how you feeling, mate" Freddie asked as he helped Jason sit up,jason nodded "I'm good, just got to warm, that's all" jason lied, Joe just starred "You shouldve said instead of passing out on the floor", Freddie gave Joe a glare "Well I did say he didnt look well"  Freddie muttered, Joe just starred, Robbie passed Jason some water.

Ziggy went to the twins room to see if he could findJason's insulin, he walked in and looked in usual place but it weren't there, frowning slightly he caught sight of the bag in the corner hidden under the blanket, he picked it up and opened it.