Jason roscoe fanfiction!

Jason followed the man "wait" he yelled the man turned round "what do you want" jason took a deep breath "steroids" the man looked at jason "you got the cash" jason was shocked the man was even talking to him "I think" he said as he reached for his pocket he had money with him but probably not enough the man reached for his pocket "your steroids,My money" he said is hand out.

Robbie was kicking a ball against the wall when jason ran past "jase" he yelled but jason kept running "wait" jason stopped "what Rob?" He said looking at his twin robbie was surprised how calm jason was "what ya doing now" he smirked jason grabbed tight to the bag "em nothing"  Robbie realised the bag in Jason's hand "what's that" he said pointing to the bag  jason looked at the bag "just gym stuff" robbie didn't believe him "it better not be drink" robbie said angrily jason was shocked "what..no"  he said as he walked off.

Jason went to his room and hid the bag and took the one of the bottles of pills out he took them and looked at his reflection he hated his body all his fat and lack of muscles he clenched his fist and punched the mirror it cracked breaking his reflection into pieces he yelled as his hand was In pain and bleeding he wrapped his shirt round his hand when he heard thumping up the stairs "jase is that you" he heard Freddie yell "what you doing you alright jase,open up" Freddie banged the door jason got up and hid the bag again and put a shirt on he cracked open the door "hi Freddie" he said Freddie pushed the door open "let me see what your doing,you ok I heard a ...."  "I'm fine" jason said the the blood was soaking through the shirt Freddie pushed the door and jason fell back Freddie came in "jase in sorry I didn't mean to... your mirror what have you done" jason looked at his brother "nothing I just..." before he could finish Freddie grabbed his hand jason yelled "jase, what have you done you bleeding" jason didn't listen he hadn't taken any insulin that day and was feeling sick as he hadn't eaten anything either "I.. nothing" he tried to stay still the place was spinning.

Robbie decided to head back home "jase" he yelled "what ya doin" Freddie heard robbie come back "it's jason he hurt his hand" Freddie panicked robbie yelled back "what how IS IT BAD, JASE" he said heading to his room "how" he said he spotted the mirror "what were you doing" robbie was calmer then Freddie who was panicking jason didn't reply he was still  trying to stay still.

Jason was on the couch his hand bandaged up freddie and Robbie watching tv and sandy was on her way back jason spoke up "what you going to tell mum" Freddie looked at robbie "the truth you hit the mirror" jason was about to reply when sandy came in.

Sandy was still fussing around Jason when she had made dinner "ready " she said looking at everyone. They were all eating dinner except jason who continued to push it around robbie looked at jason " Jason" he whispered jason just starred,Robbie had noticed that he wasnt eating earlier either and was now wondering what was going on.