Jason roscoe fanfiction!

Jason was sitting at the table when robbie came in "Robbie, can you explain why the school said jason missed a class today" she yelled, Robbie glanced at jason "I can't no" he muttered "What were you playing  at jason, I told you not to attend school today I would of looked after you" Jason got angry "I didn't want to be around you,I don't want to be with any of you!" Freddie glanced up from the television "Jason?! What do you mean we just care about you that's all!" Jason ignored him and ran up stairs,sandy covered her mouth "What's happening to him" she cried Freddie comforted her, Robbie stood there he needed to find out what was wrong.

Robbie ran up the stairs to his room "Jason! Why you pushing everyone away?" Jason glared at his brother "Just go away!" He yelled robbie shook his head "No" Jason stood up "I don't want you to be here" robbie starred his brother jason looked pale and thin his body looked weak "What's wrong with you look at yourself" Jason got angry "Stop looking at me!" He's laughing at your fat body he thought  Robbie starred as jason stood yelling at him to get out he didn't hear Freddie and ziggy rush in ziggy grabbed robbie and pulled him out "come on robbie Go" he yelled shoving robbie out,Freddie had rushed in and ran to a screaming jason, he was now knelt beside him "jason look at me, calm down" Jason's face was red and covered in tears he didn't calm down he couldn't breathe he sat gasping for a breath, Freddie panicked "Jase! Stop calm down" he didn't know what to do "Ziggy!",ziggy was down with robbie "what the he'll did you do" robbie was shocked "Nothing!" Ziggy went to reply but he heard Freddie yelling for him.

Ziggy rushed up "What, what's happened" Freddie was crouched down with a screaming Jason, "Jason! Just calm down, yeah?" Ziggy muttered. Robbie heard Freddie and ziggy trying to calm down jason who was still crying he didn't know what was going on, he ran to the room "Jase!? What's wrong with him!" He yelled ziggy got up and rushed robbie out "your making it worse,ok!" Robbie just frowned "what...me!".

Freddie and ziggy were panicking they just couldn't get him to stop "Jason please just calm down and breathe slowly" Freddie begged.

Freddie and ziggy grabbed Jason's arms "Take him to the window" jason began to slow down his breathing but he was still crying heavily, ziggy frowned at Freddie as they both comforted jason.