Jason roscoe fanfiction!

Jason had made all the brothers suspicious when he had collapsed and they were constantly following him when he went out to make sure he didn't collapse,Robbie and Jason were attending a party that night and Robbie was practically begging jason not go in case he collapsed and Robbie wasn't aware "These past couple of days and weeks you ain't been your self I mean you keep saying your sick and then you collapse left right and centre! What if I'm not there and something happens?" Robbie yelled as he grabbed his jacket, jason glared he hadn't collapsed that much but he had definitely collapsed more than what was considered normal "I'm perfectly fine, And I certainly don't need babysitting!" Jason yelled as he left the room.

Jason didn't know why he was even going to a party if he didn't drink due to the calories and everything, but it would be even more weird if he didn't attend.

Robbie and Jason walked in to the house where the party was "Right jase if ya need me ring me ok!" He muttered as he walked off, jason starred at the alcohol it wouldn't hurt if he had one would it? If he just had one then it wouldn't be too much calories, before he had even thought about it he just grabbed a beer.

Jason had not eaten anything that day and he was getting drunk quickly,after a while he had taken a few more beers and he was already completely drunk.

Robbie had completely forgotten about jason and hadn't checked on him since he had turned up.

Jason was continuing to drink, he had forgotten about the lack of insulin and food which had obviously made him get drunk quicker than it should of done, he decided to leave the party as he was far too warm.

Robbie wasn't drunk he hadn't had too many to drink so he decided to check on Jason, He turned round to see a friend of Jason's "Hi Robbie, I think you should think about taking jase home he got pretty drunk, I told him to stop but he didn't listen..." the boy muttered, Robbie starred "WHAT! You let  him drink that much what the hell is wrong with you! You do know he is diabetic! Where is he now?" Robbie yelled as he pushed past the crowd of drunk teens, the boy just starred "I'm not sure...I think he is down here some where I haven't seen him in awhile..." the boy stuttered, Robbie just glared as he ran off to find Jason.