Jason roscoe fanfiction!

Jason starred awkwardly at the wall then back to his brothers, "Why are you all here?  Anyway Well whatever it is hurry up" jason mumbled, Joe glanced at jason and round his brothers "Well jase, I think we need to chat" Joe replied, jason rolled his eyes "Yeah I think we established that!" Jason muttered, Joe smiled "Well good, because we want you to be straight with us, yeah?" Joe asked, while the other three brothers just went with it and let Joe do the talking as none of them wanted to talk nor did they know what to say, "yeah...k" Jason said cautiously, Robbie decided to speak up "We know what you do" robbie said, jason widened his eyes they knew...no they must've of been kidding "About...?" Jason asked, Freddie joined in "Drugs" Freddie replied,jason starred at his brothers and then back to the bag still sitting it's place which he had only just put it minutes before, so that couldn't be it, And the steroids only Freddie and Joe knew about "What...?" He asked, ziggy starred "Well I don't think so mate!" Ziggy muttered showing jason He was on his side, Freddie rolled his eyes at ziggy He was such a kiss ass "Dont deny it!" Freddie said angrily, Robbie starred at jason "Why the fuck would you! Huh" Robbie asked, Joe starred at jason "Well go on Answer!" Joe yelled angrily.

Jason just starred his brothers were all starring except ziggy who was looking at the ground, "Fuck all of you!" Jason yelled, all of his brothers looked shocked, Joe glared "Oi watch your language!" Joe yelled, jason rolled his eyes and laughed "No,FUCK YOU" jason yelled, Freddie starred at him and back at Joe who looked ready to punch Jason's face "Calm down Joe!" Freddie muttered to Joe, "How dare you talk to us like that were your brothers" Joe yelled, jason starred "If you were proper brothers you wouldn't accuse me of taking God damn drugs would ya!" Jason yelled, Robbie starred at jason "Just don't deny it jase,we want to help" Robbie muttered, "Im NOT denying anything it's not true" he yelled angrily,Jason stood up from where he was sitting a little too fast as he swayed forwards, ziggy watched as jason leapt from his seat an then swayed forwards ziggy was immediately up and right by his little brothers side catching him, "Whoa jase you alright!" Ziggy said, jason gave a weak nod, ziggy starred angrily at the other three "Just shut up and leave it for now!" Ziggy yelled at his brothers, Freddie starred "Jase? You ok?" He asked, jason starred "Why'd you care!" Jason snapped, Freddie starred "Of course I care".