Jason roscoe fanfiction!

Freddie and Joe helped Jason down the stairs, jason tried to give excuses "I'm not hungry,if I eat ill be sick probably so best if I don't yeah? I'm pretty tired too" he said trying to sound convincing but they didn't back down "No, you haven't eaten all day so even if eating makes you sick, which I doubt it will, it won't be as bad as not eating, and then passing out!" Joe replied, jason rolled his eyes he wanted to run off but he couldn't that would be worse and just make it obvious he wasn't eating and that something wasn't right with him. 

Joe pushed the door open, as Freddie placed Jason on the couch, Robbie ran over and knelt in front of jason "You ok!?" Robbie asked, jason nodded robbie sighed "Good, So what happened did you fall down the toilet or something?!" Robbie said smiling, Joe turned round "No, he collapsed", Robbies eyes widened "He did what...Collapsed, what! Why?" Robbie yelled, Freddie starred "Because he's an idiot, he hadn't ate a thing" Freddie said looking at jason, jason rolled his eyes "I'm not an idiot, and it was nothing" Jason said, ziggy starred "No your not but it certainly wasn't your smartest move, and collapsing certainly ain't nothing!" Ziggy said giving Jason's hair a ruffle, Joe smiled "Well you certainly gave Freddie a scare, he was the one who broke the door down!" Joe smirked tapping Freddie shoulders, and laughing as Freddie got embarrassed "Hey! I just knew something wasn't right but we both broke the door!" Freddie yelled.

Jason was now sitting on the chair as Joe placed his dinner on the table "Right, now eat!" He said, jason starred at the food he couldn't just sit there and not eat but there was no way he could eat, jason looked around the table, when he spotted the napkins, he grabbed one and placed it on his lap as he began putting his dinner on the napkin he rolled it up and pushed it up his sleeve, Joe turned round and starred, jason looked at Joe he looked confused, "Did you eat it...I only just placed it down...? Joe said starring at jason, jason swallowed hard "Eh yeah course, I did!" Jason said, Joe starred and then smiled "Good, Oh and jason  insulin now! He said, jason starred, "I..." he was about to say he had taken it but robbie interrupted "No you haven't, i'll fetch it" Robbie muttered as he left the room, jason sat there how the fuck would he be able do take his insulin or pretend to with his brothers starring his thoughts were interrupted when robbie came back down, "Jase! Where is your insulin case!" Robbie asked, jason starred,shit he hadn't seen his insulin in ages, he had only taken it when he felt like he was going to collapse but he hadn't  bothered in a while, he couldn't even remember when the last time he had even seen it, he looked up to see his brothers glaring, "Jase, where is it?!" Joe asked.