Jason roscoe fan fiction!

Jason starred at the huge portion, he couldn't eat that "thanks" he muttered.

Robbie began to eat his dinner "Eat" , jason just began picking around and pushing everything around the plate. He felt bad robbie had bought it for jason.

"I feel a bit..." he was interupted "yeah so eat,your acting funny" robbie said as  he starred at his twin jason turned "What do you mean funny?" Robbie starred "Well, your sweating,and your a bit to hyper and you won't eat but you have to be hungry as you haven't ate today" jason looked at his jumper "I'm just cold and I'm not hyper!" Robbie took a bite of his burger "Cold are you kidding! And hyperactive is exactly what your like, now eat" jason ate the chip on the side robbie smiled "good" jason took a sip of water he felt sick eating he ate some chips and all the salad he left the burger and dumped it in a bag and placed it in his pocket. "Thanks robbie" robbie smiled "no problem, you feeling better?" Jason didn't know exactly what Robbie thought was wrong  "yes" "you know,your weird words earlier you seemed pretty down" robbie said jason mumbled "yeah I just wanted to get good mark" robbie gave jason a sympathetic smile.

Jason left the cafe and made him self sick, he felt dehydrated afterwards.