Jason roscoe fanfiction!

Robbie heard a yell, "did you hear that" he said as he looked back Freddie glared "No why?" Robbie just starred "I think we should head back I have a weird feeling" Freddie nodded "we are going back to the car now" robbie shook his head "No, back up there".

Robbie and Freddie made their way up to the trees "Its pointless let's go" robbie didn't reply he walked up in to the trees.

Jason was lying still his skin had turned to white and he was hardly breathing.

Robbie spotted a photograph lying on the ground, it was the photo of him and jase "Freddie" he yelled he turned round and spotted jason lying down with his head in a pool of blood.

Freddie came up "what" Robbie didn't reply "NO! Jase!!" He cried as he knelt down beside his brother His eyes filled with tears "Jason wake up!"Freddie starred as his brother cried on top of jason, Freddie ran over "Jason it's me Freddie, can you hear me, call the ambulance" he yelled robbie just starred "Freddie he's bleeding" he cried Freddie felt for a pulse "Its really weak robbie call them quick" robbie rang the paramedics and knelt back down beside jason "Jason wake up" he cried, Freddies eyes filled up with tears as he starred at his little brother who was lying still and at robbie who was crying.

The paramedics came and rushed over to jason "Jason can you hear me" the man said starring at jason as he put on an oxygen mask on Jason, Robbie watched as the woman felt for a pulse "help him" he cried Freddie hugged his brother "They will".

The paramedics placed jason on a stretcher.