Jason roscoe fanfiction!

The following day sandy woke up and headed down stairs where she saw Robbie sitting on the chair in the dark "robbie, what is it?" Robbie turned round "Oh,  I couldn't sleep i was worried about jase so I got up and sat here" sandy felt awful that her son's were upset and she couldn't help them "I know darling" she said hugging her son "Where is he mum, he wouldn't put us through this what if he is..." Sandy stopped her son from finishing "don't think like that, he is going to be ok" robbies eyes filled with tears "But he isn't like us, he's vulnerable..." his voice cracked, sandy held robbie as he cried.

Jason was no longer there.

Robbie headed out to the car with Joe  "we are going to look for him" joe yelled to his mum as he got in the car. Robbie stopped and went looking "jase" he yelled.

Robbie was now joined by Joe as they searched the park "call him" robbie muttered, Joe dialled Jason's number, Robbie starred as he could here Jason's phone "Jason" he yelled as he ran round the corner he saw Jason's hoodie lying on the ground "Oh no...jason!" Robbie yelled searching through the pocket he found Jason's mobile,"Joe" robbie yelled  Joe ran over "what have you found him..." Joe starred at Jason's hoodie which was on robbie lap and his phone in robbies hand Robbie cried as he clung to his twins hoodie he spotted a red blood stain on the hoodie "oh no jase" he yelled Joe ran closer "what " as he said it he spotted the blood on his brothers jacket.

Robbie and Joe were frantically searching for their brother "jason,jase" robbie yelled,Joe put his hand on robbies shoulder "I think we need to call the police" robbie starred "I think something has happened" he cried as he held his twins bloody hoodie.

The police arrived and were now searching round that area,Robbie was still clinging to his twins hoodie when the policewoman came over "We need that as evidence" robbie starred "No, this is Jason's you ain't getting it alright!" Joe hugged his younger brother "they need that robs it will help them find jase" robbie looked a the hoodie "What if he's dead" he cried as he leant heavily on Joe's arm,Joe comforted his brother and tried holding back his tears as his little brother sobbed "I miss him Joe, I want my twin back" "I know robbie,I know".