Jason roscoe fanfiction!

Robbie woke up at 5:58 he hardly slept that night he couldn't help but worry for his twin he got up and glanced at Jason's bed, he grabbed his phone "jase,please just text us or at least tell me where you are" he pressed send and sat down on his chair.

Jason woke up he had fallen asleep on the ground and his neck was sore he grabbed his steroids and took them then he reached for his phone 6 new messages the first was ziggy "jason,please come back!" Then sandy "Please come back sweetie" as well as Joe "Jason,tell us where you are and we will get to you and take you back home" Freddie message read "whatever it is we can help alright" and finally robbie he had sent 2 messages "missing ya bro come back, yeah?!" And "jase,please just text us or at least tell is where you are", jason rolled his eye why pretend they care he thought as he got up from the ground, he went for a run.

The roscoes were sitting at the table for breakfast no one was eating much "We need to find him" ziggy said as he pushed his food around, Robbie stood up from his seat "what do you think we have been doing" ziggy frowned "I just meant.." Sandy interrupted "Its been a day since he left I'm calling the police" robbie sat back down "I think we should, they will find him" Joe pulled his brother to his chest "of course they will".

Sandy opened the door "hello Mrs roscoe, can we come in" sandy nodded, all of the boys stood up as the police came in "Hello" the young police woman said she introduced herself and then she grabbed the note book "May you describe jason roscoe,please"  Sandy started describing her son "he has a slim build,blonde hair and we think he's wearing a grey hoodie with a pair of denim jeans, but he has brought his other clothes with him" the woman noted it down "and he's diabetic yes" sandy nodded,"why you still here go look for him he could die without his insulin!" Robbie yelled the police woman smiled "we are doing everything we can" Freddie placed his hand on robbies shoulder.