Jason roscoe fanfiction!

Robbie  watched as jason left the room, "Jase! Come back" robbie called but jason didn't reply.

Jason ran out of the room and down the stairs and  left the house ignoring Freddie who tried calling him "Jase, you alright?" Freddie asked but jason began running he felt the tears stream down his face as he thought of everything that had happened "Strong as a puppy" Robbie had called him, jason felt the tears roll down his cheeks he furiously wiped his eyes.

Jason stopped running he felt dizzy as his eyes began clouding and fuzzing up than black dots appeared in his sight he grabbed hold of the tree and rubbed his eyes, this was the third time this had happened he knew it was the lack of insulin, the first was when he tripped in his room and the second he nearly got knocked down but even though jason new what the risks were like blindness he didn't care he needed to be perfect.

Robbie grabbed his jacket he needed to find out what was wrong with his twin, He knew jason was upset when he left and he just wanted to make sure he was ok.

Jason hadn't eaten anything properly in ages and his body was growing more and more weak, he knew he needed his insulin and food but he didn't care anymore he just wanted to be his idea of perfect he wanted to be like his brothers.

Robbie had been walking round the place trying to find Jason he was about to head back when he saw jason kneeling down next to the tree, Robbie starred before he ran over "Jase? What's wrong, you ok?" He asked as he held to Jason's shoulder, jason couldn't really make out what Robbie was saying he felt his legs grow weak before he collapsed in to robbie's arms.

Robbie watched as jason collapsed he caught jason as he fell, carefully placing himdown on the grass, he knelt down beside him, Robbie cupped Jason's face and lightly slapped his cheek "Jason, Open your eyes jase, come on!" Robbie muttered as he shook jason, jason was bright red in the face and had obviously been running so robbie unzipped his jacket, "what the fuck!" Robbie muttered starring at the amount of clothing jason was wearing under the thick hoodie, Jason cracked open his eyes and moaned slightly, Robbie's  eyes widened as he turned and saw jason was waking up "Jase!" He said sounding relieved, jason looked around he must've collapsed "What happened?" Jason mumbled as  he tried to sit up, Robbie helped him up "You collapsed jase, Why on earth are ya wearing all this" he said as he tugged at Jason's hoodie, jason looked away "Em I was cold" jason muttered, Robbie rolled his eyes "Bullshit!,  what the hell is wrong with you, why did you collapse?" Robbie yelled, jason looked at robbie "I...Didn't eat much..." Jason muttered But Robbie stopped him "What really!" Robbie said jokingly "You haven't eaten anything!" Robbie yelled, jason looked away "I'm not hungry!" Jason muttered back, "No jase your probably starving" Robbie yelled, Jason rolled his eyes "IM NOT!"  but robbie just ignored him as he helped Jason to his feet, jason swayed his head hurt and his eyes were all blurry Robbie placed his hand on Jason's chest "How ya feeling?" Robbie asked concerned, jason nodded "Alright".

Robbie helped Jason back to the house and in to the kitchen over to the table, Freddie came in after Robbie "Whats happened, is everything good?" Freddie asked as he noticed Jason's red face "Jason mate you feeling ok" he muttered as he knelt beside Jason who smiled and then nodded, Robbie just glared at jason "No everything isn't jason collapsed again, Probably because he's not eating and wearing the contents of the closet" Robbie snapped, Freddie glanced back at jason "How? You need a doctor or something?" Freddie asked, jason starred "No! I'm fine really!" He said smiling weakily to Freddie, Robbie starred "No I think he's good but I'm getting joe".