Jason roscoe fanfiction!

Jason just starred at his twin Robbie just starred back jason turned round to run off when robbie ran towards him "GIVE ME THAT" he said reaching for the pills jason moved the box away "what my tablets!" He said pretending to be shocked,Robbie glared "what  are you playing at what are they" he yelled jason didn't know what to say "pain medication" robbie just starred before he could he jason ran off.

Jason was sitting in bed that night when robbie spoke "what's up with you I mean you haven't really been eating much and you keep ignoring me.." Jason replied "I just wasn't hungry all right and i haven't" robbie just muttered something and they went to bed.lll

The next morning jason got up and put his shirt on "Rob wake up" Robbie sat up "I'm up" jason  grabbedhis jacket "well come on then, we have school" jason skipped breakfast and Robbie just rolled his eyes and grabbed toast.

They both walked to school jason tensed as he approached the school,Robbie noticed Jason's panic "jase?" Jason didn't answer he wanted to run back but he couldn't "jase?" Robbie said waving his hand in front of Jason's face "what" jason snapped robbie just starred and separated from jason.

Jason just stood there robbie had wondered away with his friends and left jason.

Robbie never got a real answer from jason abouthe pills but he let it go.

Jason and Robbie sat next together in English "rob?" Robbie turned round "yeah,what" jason looked down "How did you get them" he muttered robbie looked at jase "huh" jason looked at his twin he was so much more muscular than him "muscles" robbie laughed "what you on a bout" he stopped laughing when he saw Jason's face he looked serious like he was upset "I don't know" Robbie  said jason looked away and then left to the bathroom.

He took his pills out and took them he looked at his reflection due to the lack of food and insulin his cheeks were gaunt and he weighed less, he still didnt look any more muscular the steroids weren't working he knew it would take a while but he wanted quick results.