Jason roscoe fanfiction!

Jason scraped the dinner in the bin and Robbie put his empty plate in the sink "jase,why aren't you eating" he said jason felt sick he needed an insulin shot now, "what of course I am" he said trying to act shocked robbie looked at his twin "no your not jase why?"  Jason turned away "im GOING for a run" he said trying to get away but robbie grabbed his jacket "me too" .

The both walked out together jason ran off but robbie did the same "what do you want" jason stopped robbie caught his breath "an answer"  Jason carried on running but stopped as everything began spinning he grabbed a branch robbie hadn't notice as jason pretended to be fixing his shoe, jason turned to robbie "go back home" robbie said "no I'm not alright" jason pushed robbie back and Robbie stumbled jason was going to apologize but robbie pushed jason to the floor jason banged his head of the wall and cried out robbie looked down at jason "get up" he yelled as he yanked Jason's shirt jason felt to dizzy to get up but he got up and shoved robbie back robbie just pushed jason back down and punched him in the side jason began to cough slightly.

Robbie starred at jason who was lying down on the ground jason looked up at robbie "go away" robbie looked at his twin and just stood there he didn't mean to hurt him he stepped toward jason and jason winced and tried cover his body robbie was shocked "jase" he said jason mumbled "get way from me" robbie got angry and yanked Jason's arm and jason yelled jason felt dizzy and his head really hurt he put his head down.

Robbie just starred at jason who was moaning on the floor  jason mumbled " go away" but robbie didn't hear him,"jason get up" Robbie said concerned as his brother hadn't moved in the 10 minutes he had been there, jason wanted to get up and run off he was meant to be going for a run but he couldn't move he felt to dizzy, robbie didn't mean to hurt jason "jason I didn't mean it" but jason didnt reply he was couldn't really hear his twin.