Before the heart breaks

Y/n POV

Nothing had happened for weeks now! All we have done is train, play video games, and watch TV. The guys were playing a game and saying it was winner takes all when really they had done that yesterday and Jay always won. Then an idea slipped into my head.

Kai's POV
We had been playing I saw that y/n had left probably hanging with Nya. Then she came in with Nya.

Nya's POV

I asked y/n to help me get them to play.
"Since there it nothing better you guys want to play 7 minutes in Heavan?"

"Why not," Jay said putting the controller down along with the rest of them.

"What is 7 minutes in heaven?" We looked at Zane trying not to laugh while he looked at us blankly.

"It's a game where everyone puts something a hat, then someone picks something out of and if its yours then you both go in the closet for 7 minutes."

We put something in the hat and y/n put her hair clip in looking at.........

No ones pov

"Who wants to be first?" Then everyone looked at you when Nya said that.

"What?!" looking around seeing everyone smirking.
"Okay, I get it." Reaching in the hat feeling around trying to see what they put in.

Pulling out an object then looking to see in your hands...