Oc request&note

This is for _socially-awkward_
Also I have gotten Into animeand the is from Oursan HighSchool host club and I was like freaking out because Honey looks and acts like little Lloyd! Ok random but bye.
Lori Pov.
"Shut up!" Lori snapped. "Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed...again!" Lloyd said back. "Why are you such a b-" "Lori you almost ready?" Kai asked. "Uh...." I had no idea. What Kai was talking about. All I wanted we my wallet back! I mean Lloyd had to buy candy with my money! "Babe did you forget?" Kai asked popping his head the through the doorway. "Maybe..." Kai sighed "we were going to chen's noddles house for a dinner date." Kai said walking away. "Oops?" I said. "This is like the third time he brought you there, all he ever does is stare at Sky." "GET OUT! He would never do that!" I shouted pushing Lloyd out.
"Hey Kai!" Sky said. Why was she so pretty!"hey!" Kai said waving not paying attention to me.
"Why are you so mad!"Kai asked. "Lloyd was right! You do t love me you love Sky!" I snapped. "I do. Look Lori I wanted to be friends but I never wanted to say that." I looked down. "Really! I did t want to tell you." "Thanks." Kai hugged me and I hugged back. "See ya later!" I said and ran off.
~several days later~
"Guys lets play 7 minutes in Heaven!" Cole said. "Why?" I asked. "Cole got into the beer...." Jay whispered to me.
"Lori and Lloyd!" Oh yay! Is what no one would ever say!
"What's up with you and Kai? You have barley been near echo they and he has been texting someone none stop-"
Lloyd pov.
I stopped. Lori was crying! "Hey are you-" "why won't you leave me alone!" Lori cried out. "Lori I'm sorry I-" "shut up..." She said quietly . I pulled her into a hug as she cried. "Lori it doesn't matter why be with someone that does t like you?" "But I loved him Lloyd." "Well maybe this will make you feel better." I said and crashed my lips I to her. "Whoa se got over you fast." Jay joked. I pulled away and Lori burried her face in My chest."really Lori? I thought you hated him.." Kai said he looked- oh he is not doing this. "Lori I want you back." Kai said. "Oh hell no! Get over yourself Kai! She is mine now! You had your chance!" I said. "Why don't you let Lori decide!" Kai retorted. "So who do you chose Lori?!" I asked. She looked between us and mad a face-oh crap. "Nya want to go to the party? I need to have a break front them." She smirked and went out the door. "Well that was weird. But she chose me!"
So that was weird at the end but I had no idea what to do. So hope you like _socially-awkward_ and yeah. So neat is another request then if you want me to do your comment down below. Also I have been writing a book with my OC's I. It. So I am on like chapter 8 now. It features _socially-awkward_ OC. So if anyone wants. I need a girl for Morro and Ronin and a guy for PIXEL AND A GUY FOR NYA!Ronin isn't really used I have a OC that could be used but it would be better if you guys came up with them. So if you want then comment and private message me after. Also don't do more then one unless no one else wants to.
Bye my mini motion ninja🦄