New years

Hey guys so I kinda watched episode 62! I cried at the end! I mean Nya loved Jay from the begging and he is the only one that she ever let into her heart! So the pic is at the end they were about to KISS THEN NYA PUSHED HIM INTO THE PORTAL TO SAVE HIM! I freaked out and my mom can up because I like fangirled to much! Also here are two endings to the New year SMH I made.

"N/n" I looked at him so cute and he wanted me forever. "No" he looked like he was going to cry but I couldn't lent it wasn't right I wasn't in love with him. "N/n I'm sorry I don't want to live a lie this big because if you love something you let it go." "Y/n I will always love you...and if you change your mind...call me.." He said and formed his dragon and flew off. "Thank you." I whispered.
Yes sad you can all kill me now but wait!

"Yes I million times yes."Ni jumped into his arms and kissed him like the world was ending. "I love you." "Me to n/n"
~4-5 months later.
"I do." "I do." "You may kiss the bride."
~11 months latter~
"Hi b/n (baby name)." "N/n here is your son and daughter." "Perfect."
~5 years later~
"Bye have fun!" I watched them go on the bus to school."
~8 years later~
"Happy birthday!" We all yelled at the twins!"
11 years later
"Be good and don't do drugs or alcohol and pleas don't have-" "MOM!" They both yelled at me. "Ok fine me and your dad have to go we love you." And we walked off to the car. "We are good parents right?" I asked. "Oh y/n your perfect." He said then kissed me and went home to be greeted by the others for a party for all of our kids off the collage.
So that like 20 New Years? Idk! I lov u guys and will update soon but I had to say that is there even a episode 64?! Or is it...

I can't say it! Wait

Is ninjago ending! 😢😭😢😭😢😢 idk but bye my mini motion ninja