Break up -Kai

Reaching in felt a tube I knew it was one of Kai's many hair gel bottles.  Kai's hand was held out. I gladly took it we walked into the closet Kai winking at the rest of the crew. 

 "Alone at last babe." This remark made a blush creep up my face. Kai took me by surprise kissing me roughly. I snaked my hands around his neck and his arms around my waist. Then all over a sudden Kai's phone rang he, of course, ignoring it. I pushed me back into the wall and it rang again. He hit his pocket and kept kissing me. Then a voicemail came on.

"Hey, Kai it's Skylor! I Have your jacket from last nights dinner date....so yeah next time you can  pick it up!" I opened my eyes his lips hovered over mine. Until I pushed him off. 

 Kai just gave me a dumb look. 

"Kai...is this true!" There were tears in my eyes.

"Y/n.....I can...." Before he finished the door opened. I ran. I heard someone running after me through the halls. I slammed the door open. And I heard Nya sigh. as I grabbed my bag. 

"Nya....sorry you have to live with this player!" She came over and touched my shoulder. 

 "Y/n what's wrong!" The others were in the room.

 "Kai was cheating on me with...Skylor!" She jerked her hand away. 

"No way!"She spoke with a mix of pity and disgust. 

 "She said she has his jacket from there the last date!" Now I was full on crying. 

"Nya tell Kai...if he tries to explain to me what happened he will seriously get messed up!" I yelled.  

 "Y/n are you sure..." Nya didn't finish. She walked out closing the door. I heard her yell Kai though.

 I started breaking down and throw away everything Kai gave me.