Jaya

Ok I love Jaya! OTP anyway sorry for not updating been more focused on 'Love Isn't Weak'
Jay pov.
"Nya what if-" she put her find against my lips. "I don't care what my broth thinks about us! I really like you Jay and I don't want to hide it anymore." I sighed. I kissed her and held her like time was going to stop. She held my hand. I broke and held her close. "thanks Nya." I felt her smile.  We stayed there for a few minutes talking. "I want to help you in your workshop!" She nodded. "We should ask your parents-" I shook my head . "Maybe when we're married we can see them." She laughed so hard I loved her even more. The door opened and I didn't dare turn but she did. "Jay what did you do to my little-" I heard a smack and Kai Yelp. "I'm not little KAI! I can take care of myself if I have to! I like Jay....and I want to be with him even if you don't like it!" I never heard her yell. She only hit Kai's arm but there was a red mark. "Nya..sorry ." He said she let my hand go and hugged him. "I'm still your sis hothead!" Then she grabbed my hand and ran. We ran to the city where we played at the arcade all night long.
Ok so next is Pixane. I will see you later!
Sorry this is kinda short.
Bye my mini motion ninja🦄