OC Zane request

"Lalala..." I was drawing Zane in my note book. Sensei Wu told me to tAke notes on fighting....not  what happened. "Candy!" "I wasn't taking notes!" Crap "then what were you doing all this time?" Oh cd on why Kai! "Being bored....I was drawing because it was so boring and-" I slapped my hand on my mouth why did I have to tell the truth all the time! "Ok well...let's see your book!" Kai tried to grab it when Zane did first sigh why was he so cute! "Here Candy."he handed it to me then I ran to the bathroom. I pulled out the page with the drawing and threw it away in the trash.
"Candy Nya and Wu are gone!" I went out to find everyone in the game room . "Yes Kai?" "We were going to play SMH  want to play?" "Uh sure....." I sat in the circle and took out my rose hair band and put it in. "I be love we go In the closet now."oh god. "Uh ok..." Zane took my hand and led me into the closet. It was a little light with se rand extra stuff.
"I never have seen your hair down before you look lovely." "Thanks...." I giggled he was so sweet and knew Ike nothing. "I saw your note book." "I saws I didn't meant to draw you its Jair I can't get you out my head-" "what?!" Crap "i just saw your note book not what was inside." So I just confessed to feelings to you and you didn't even look in it! "Look Candy...my bet others say this is what a crush is." "Ok fine but Zane I don't want to do anything you want to do!"  ""I am a nindriod I can not love (so not true just go with it)nor feel the same way you do." "Zane plea-" the door. Opened Kay was literally crying the others were just like whoa. "Yeah I think I'm gonna go home see you guys...sometime." I walked out trying not to remember this day.
Ok so I hope you liked it sorry to the owner of Candy if you didn't. If there are many things wrong