Lloyd-kiss

Your POV

"Guys I can do this what about b/f/n! He would freak if he found out!" The guys stood only motor mouth spoke.

"Chill he would only care if you did anything! You have 6 people to say you didn't do anything....and none of us like you." Jay nervously laughed. Ugh why does he have to be right now I have to play

"Okay fine!" Nya then went over the rules and stuff like that. She shoved me in the closet...with help of Cole. Since I had super strength too. Listening to the guys outside you heard someone coming.
"Hey y/n..." Lloyd said to me. Okay not bad but he's super cute though.
"Hey..." Quietness filled the closet after the clock ticked.

"Can I get some girl advice?" I raised my eyebrow but nodded. He was still young after all.

"There's this girl that I like but I've only known her for a little bit."  I laughed.

"Just ask her to watch a movie nothing too crazy," I said. I guess that was good advice.

"I want to kiss her but I've never kissed girls." How was I suppose to keep a straight face?

"You're cute." I petted his head. I stood on my toes to be level with him. That's when he picked me up. I guess my instincts kicked in and my legs were around my waist. His forehead was against mine.

"Your the girl let me kiss you." I came back to reality. I have b/f/n! It's been years since he's made my heart race though.

"Kiss me I'm done with-" I never finished. Lloyd kissed me softly. The door opened. Lloyd almost dropped me. I stood and wiped my face off.  They all stood around I sighed.

"I know what I just did. Now move so I can make a call." I had to push them aside before I heard the whistle. The phone rang and b/f/n picked up.

"Hey, baby whats up?" I breathed.

"Cancel dinner for tonight. I'm breaking up with you." I closed my eyes and waited for a response. (I have no idea how to break up with someone. My boyfriends a keeper lol) 2022 me HE WAS NOT A KEEPER AND IM GAY no srsly he was awful

"Who's the guy? You owe me at least that." I guess I do owe him that.

"It's Lloyd. I'm sorry you and I had a good run."

"I get it y/n its been a while our next step was marriage." I laughed. It was sad to say goodbye. But it was 5 years now. I wanted a future. But I was too young to be married.

"Bye b/f/n. I love you." I didn't mean I love you in a sense I regretted my choice. But to let him know I cared.

"Bye y/n I love you too." We hung up.

"Come on our guys. I turned the sliding door opened with the guys piling out. They all smiled.

"Why don't I start dinner?" Zane said. The guy's eyes widened at the sound of food. Zane walked off Cole, Jay, and Kai all making requests. Lloyd walked out to me. he wrapped his arm me and squeezed my shoulder.

"You alright?" I nodded.

"With you I am." He leaned and kissed my cheek.

"Piggyback ride to the dining room?" It was on the other side of the Monastery I might as well agree.

"Sure!" I got on his back and he ran with me.