Happy Fourth Of July

Hey! I wanted to wish you all a happy Fourth of July! I'm sad I don't get to see the fireworks but everyday I get up at 5:30 AM. Doe camp that's us like summer school. Anyway here is a short one-shot!
N/n=Ninja name
Your pov.
"Y/n glad you could make it!" Nya said hugging me with sparkling cider in her hand. I walked in to hear loud music and many people dancing. Most were the other masters and there girlfriends/boyfriends. "We're is n/n?" Nya giggled an I felt my face turn a shade of scarlet. "Over by the bar." As Nya went to greet others. Nya had turned half of her cave into a hang out/bar space. She hired I bar tender for tonight. I even saw some celebrities and reporters. I saw some youtubers filming. I saw n/n sitting and talking with Luna.
(I didn't want to say the other ninja so...) "hey!" I waved he smiled and I felt like I was going to fall. I saw Luna wink at him as she walked off. He walked over and we talked and started dancing. "Ok everyone time for the fireworks." Nya said in the mic as we walked outside. The fireworks went off and I felt someone grab my hand. I turned to see n/n. He looked down. I walked closer and he put his arm around my waist. "So...is this the Fourth of July?" I nodded. "So you free Saturday?" I smiled looked down. "Yeah think so..." "Well I don't think I will be saving the world so..." "It's a date."

Yes I know that was bad. Anyway HAPPY Fourth of July! 🎆🎊🇺🇸! Also follower my friend LMCsecret for more great stories! Also any request?