New Year Eve SMH

Right now it's 10:38 pm and I'm watching New Years rocking eve!
"Come on y/n!" N/n ninja name said to you. "Fine  but if we get caught then I'm blaming you and I'm taking b/f/n to the concert instead." "Deal." N/n pushed his lips to your. Arm around my waist and my arms around his neck. Then asked for entrance and I opened my mouth. Ok not going to write the whole make out she shesh.
We pulled away and went back to the kiss. Then he pulled away and took something out from his pocket. "Y/n I want to start the new year off with you and know I will be there! I get we are only 19  but 2016 could be one of the the best years of my life if you say yes. Then n/n got on one knee and held out a ring. "Y/f/n will you make me the happiest guy in the world.no universe and marry me?" I didn't know what to say then I realized I was taking a long time to answer but I'm 19! What am I going to do! "N/n I-" and I answered him.
Hey people yes I ended it there! Lol want to know what happens then comment down below! Also guys it is almost 2016!!!!Ahhhhhh! So we need to start the year off good! So read my boyfriend scenarios and tell me what you guys want next! I can't have writers block in the new year! Bye!