Pixane

Ok! So little rant before we start! I'm adopted and look very different  then my parents. So I'm coming back from Atlanta and when we get to security they ask me where I'm going, who my parents were, and my name! I mean yes they are just making sure it's not human trafficking. But there was another couple like my family and the person let them go right through. I mean come on! People don't always looked like there parents! Anyway on to pixane! It will be short! Also PIXAL will be more human.

PIXEL POV.
Nya invited me to a party and told me to come over with a dress. Borg didn't exactly make me another dress so a brought over a white very fancy one I found in a box in a closet.
As I walked in Nya's room she pulled out the dress and started laughing so hard and fell on her bed. "What is wrong Nya?" "PIXEL! That is a wedding dress!" I looked down and scanned it. I laughed. "Here try this instead!" She handed me a simple red blue dress. "I guess all your dresses are blue for Jay?" She nodded and she put my hair into a braid.
Kai pov.
Nya came down and I sent her right upstairs. That dress was to short. As the music blasted I saw PIXEL. I nudged Zane. He turned and his face flashed red. I whispered to him. "Let's play SMH!" I searched quickly. Wishing I didn't as he called PIXEL over pushing us into a room with the rest of the guys.
Zane pov.
"So what do we-" my brothers say girls like to be kissed. We watched a movie I forget the name though. I felt her arms around me. I complied with me arms around her. The kiss only lasted for a few minutes because I heard whistles. I turned my head to see my brothers. I saw PIXEL's  face slightly glow a shade of red. As did mine as we walked out.
Ok not my best work but I thought I should update. Anyway I'm looking for a OCs any gender. I need 2-5, for my story, 'Love isn't Weak.' If you OC does have a crush that is not in one of the main ninja Then their crush will be put in. For example, If they have a crush on one of the other elemental masters it will be included. Your OC will be used a little later in the book during the tournament of elements and some will be main characters. So if you are interested (prob no one is) then comment below and then pm me the info when I response.
~bye my mini motion ninja🦄