Brusie shipping

I am back! Life isn't going great but whatever! So bruise is next then I think Lava? I will check my list anyway here we go!
Cole pov.
I watched Jay and Nya in the other room. She was sitting on the couch watching a movie with him. I tried to calm down but she was in the way of me and Jay. He told me he was bi. Only me not any of the others guys. So I told him the same and I was going to kiss him When Nya came in the room and asked to speak to Jay! I listened. "Ja-y I was thinking maybe we could go out sometime..." I ran away tears in my eyes.
~present~
"Cole we were going to play 7 minutes in heaven want to play?" Kai asked. I nodded and there was Pixel, Skylor, Nya, Aviva, and Luna. And all the others. "Here you can go in first Cole!" Luna said pushing me into the closet. I heard noise through the door and I felt someone pushed in. "Hey Cole!" I heard his voice and almost gasped. "Hey Jay..." I said. We talked for a little bit but it felt like the time wasn't passing. "How do I break up with a girl?" He asked. I didn't think. "Just do!" I said. "And how do I tell a girl I like "her"?" "Just do I guess can't hurt to go old school." "Ok! Then
Cole will you go out with me?" He asked and looked up at me. I was about a head taller then him but I froze. "Sorry Cole I just thought..." I lifted his face up and placed my lips on his. He kissed me back sweetly. My first kiss. With the guy of me dreams. I heard the door open to see the guys starring, Zane and Pixel glitch. Luna and Aviva trying not to squeal. "Uh.." "Let's go!" I heard Jay say. "Yeah." I whispered back. We ran leaving everyone there. I fired my dragon and we flew into the sky landing on top of my favorite mountain. "Jay don't leave me.." I said and saw his face glow in the sun set. "Yeah promise Cole." I held him and we watched the sun set. "Did you call me a girl?" I asked him.
Ok so yeah. Do you guys want me to start boyfriend scenarios or daughter? I have to other books you can read. Or if your not interested in them then I will write a book you guys are interested in! Comment if you want another book. Also comment if u have requests of ships or OC'S.
Ps. I didn't read for edits!
Bye my mini motion ninja🦄