Plasma shipping

So this story is following my lava shipping story. Also I could really find a picture so credit goes to the artist and yeah! Also RIP Prince...died today on April 21st at age 57.
Jay pov.
My face was still burning up it had been almost an hour since Cole yelled at me. It replayed in my head as a splashed water in my face. "Hey Jay we are going to still play SMH want to play?" I heard Kai say. "Sure..." I walked out and was in the closet before I was aloud to say anything. Kai was pushed into and I saw Cole smirk...wait....does he....no he couldn't....
Kai pov.
Best day ever! I was in the close with Jay Walker (or Gordon) I said no to Cole because if Jay I was always jealous of their friendship. "Jay why are you and Cole friends?" He looked at me and shrugged. "Ok you made me do this." I crashed my lips into his. He was stunned I just smirked and held his waist. He pulled back. "Wait...why would you say no to Cole?" I sighed. "I didn't want Cole...only you." "Same...but you...I...yelled.." "Jay you know I'm hot headed and I hated that you yelled at me..." He looked down and laughed. "They left us in here we should go out."
No pov.
Kai and Jay walked out to see the place very quiet...to quiet. "Want to play video games?" Kai asked. Jay nodded and they sat down. Then Jay's phone rang. "Kai what does say?" Jay handed his phone off and he killed a zombie(idk about video games) "its from Cole:Nice Jay knew you liked him;)" Jay blushed as he grabbed his phone but Kai held it out of reach. "Cole: Nya told me you like him, I have proof
This is the conversation between Jay and Nya)
Jay:he is your brother he would never like me
Nya: I can tell he does Jay!❤️❤️❤️
Jay;NYA! Don't do hat what if someone reads this and thinks I'm a creep for asking you this!
Nya:Srry! Just be his friend and it will be like that
Jay:🤔🙁😩 I'm doomed!
Nya:ttyl Srry I wasn't much help...hehe
"Wow Jay!" Kai smirked "shut up and give me the phone!" Jay said. "Nope. Keeping this!" Kai jumped up and ran out the door with Jay behind him.
Ok next is Pixane I think then I need more requests! Also guys you can read me other books. Also if any of you also like the avengers I might be changing this book to also have avengers SMH.
Bye my mini motion ninja🦄