What are you doing?! Lloyd

Your POV

Reaching in I felt a packet of some sort and then I pulled it out seeing a small packet of gummy worms. Then you felt Nya whisper in your ear. 

"Ooo Lloyd and y/n sitting in a tree." I rolled my eyes because he was still like 12 it was to weird for me. I just saw him as the sweet little kid. Kai pushed me in the closet along with Lloyd.  There was silence all you heard was Lloyd's heartbeat it was pretty fast. Probably raging teenage hormones. Or the head since there was no vent in the closet. 

Then without warning or any sign, Lloyd pushed me to the wall smashing his lips into yours. I felt something fall and tried to push him off. I opened your eyes. His grip was too strong on you. His hands were in fact on my hips I wonder who taught him that. Maybe he got to Kai's playboy or something. Then he took his lips away with his face almost all red.

 "Lloyd what do you think you are doing?!" I yelled. Slapped him. Not hard "Uh...I like you okay." He shrugged. Well, one thing was for sure he still acted twelve. Then I went over to the door. "Guys please let us out!" You yelled banging on the door. Then you feel out blowing the hair out of my face. 

Part 2

Reaching in feeling I felt a jawbreaker then all of a sudden I was in the closet with Lloyd. 

A nightmare come true! I thought. Stuck with my Ex when we broke up horribly. 

 Lloyd and I had gone out a few times when I ended it to get back with my old boyfriend. The only thing was...I missed Lloyd so much. Ex/b/n dumped because he said I was no longer attractive to him. He could have at least just broken up with me and left. That would have hurt less

"Lloyd can I ask you something." He was really turned in the closet. Well as much as he couple. Sometimes he could really act like a child.  

"What is it y/n." I took a breath then said... 

"Lloyd, would you take me back?" He then turned to look at me. He face was twisted with confusion. He almost looked happy again. 

"Huh? What...no way you don't realize how much a liked you?!" He yelled. He was right but I didn't hurt to ask. 

 "Lloyd I'm sorry but he was a jerk. I was wrong" Now I was almost crying.

 "No way not after what you did to me!" No, he was shouting.

The light flooded and I ran with my super speed out slamming the door crying. 

The boy that loved me now hates me.

Thank you all for reading my story please tell me what you think