OC request

So this is for lunasnightmare and it a Ebony x Reader. Also comment if u want to be in this book or giving me a OC for my other story that is explained in my last update.
"Kai.." I walked in the closet we both liked each other I knew from Nero he liked me he still don't n ow about me liking me. "Ebony um, Nero told me something about us and I was wondering if I could-" I put my lips to his and if he didn't like me then I was so going to regret this. "Ebony wow." I heard Kai say as he leaned in for another kiss. We kissed softly for a little while till the door opened and I forgot where the door was and when they opened it we kinda fell out...."KAI!" I heard Vile tell and somehow right now Cole and Kai were fighting?! "WHY DO YOU HAVE TO HAVE EVERY GIRL!" I heard Kai said. The others and me were kinda of not t knowing what to do. "WELL I SAW HER FIRST!" Cole said. "SHUT UP!" I yelled. "Look I don't care! Who saw me first! But I choose Kai!" I said and walked over and hugged him and he rapped his arms around me turning me away from Cole. "This isnt over!" I heard Cole say and walked out. "Well.." I said "we should never play this game again." Kai said brushed my brown hair out of my face.
I hope you all liked it! And sorry lunasnightmare if you didn't like it and I will see you guys all in my next update!
-bye my mini motion ninja 🦄! Also do u guys like the name I gave u?