Forever and Always -Lloyd

"Ugh why won't he believe me!" Lying on the bed everything swirling around in my head. I looked over at my dresser a necklace caught my eye. Lloyd gave it to you when you were the e/p master.
~outside~
"Come on kid cheer up Nya will try." Kai was trying to get Lloyd to stop crying (just tears running down his face)  "Why didn't I believe her!" "Look if that happened to me and Skylor I...."
" Yeah see it wont happen to you and she hates me!" Lloyd out his hands in his face and cried some more.
"No! He is an idiot!" "Y/n he is a mess and he feels horrible!" "Nya please he-" She walked over to the dresser and picked up the necklace. "This is the first time he said that he loved you ok!" "Yeah...."
-flash back~
Everyone left to get ready for bed. OLloyd pulled you away to the frack of the bounty holding your hands. "Y/n I love you and I will never leave you." You then started to sing. (Put video on) And Lloyd joined in. Then he went behind you and put a necklace on you.
~end~
"Your right Nya I have to tell him I'm sorry!" Then running out you burst threw the door "Lloyd I'm sorry please-" "Y/N!" Lloyd hugged you then pulled you into a kiss. "Forever and always." Then Lloyd pulled you close.

Ok cheesy but whatever. See ya later and thanks to my new follows alway check out and read Lia_Ninja1 LegoNinjagoFanatic and Yellow-Ninja18  stories I love then they are awesome!