Jay-sorry

Your POV 

Reaching in I felt a tool so I pulled it out then seeing it had JW on it. 

"Well, what are you waiting for getting in the closet!" Kai said pushing us in then locking the door. We stood there I could see him blushing trying not to make eye contact with me. Luckily he didn't fix the lightbulb Zane asked him to do earlier. 

"So..." Jay tried to break the ice. He acted fidelity. I could see his blush. You could see it even in the dim lighting with all his cute little freckles. 

"Can I ask you something!" Jay was blushing. Wait. Was he about to say something like "I like you?". I bit my lip. Right now wasn't the great time to revolve to the team I had a boyfriend back in the city.  

"Jay wait!" He started backing me into the wall. He had moved to my waist. I backed up hitting the wall. 

"What is it?"His hand stayed hovering on my waist. I even felt myself blushing. Not with feeling but embarrassment. What if the seven minutes were over right now?!

"Uh...." I trailed off. What was I suppose to say now? it would make it even worse if I just exposed myself right here. 

"Nothing!" I yelped trying to think of something to say. 

"I like you y/n!" he said grabbing your hands pulling me closer to him. 

"Jay I'm sorry....I just want to be friends nothing more....maybe in the future but not now,"I said looking into his eyes full of pain like the time when Nya dumped him. Then the door opened to see the ninja and Nya, You walked out Jay leaving silently. Maybe Jay wouldn't even say anything. 

"What happened to him!" Kai yelled down the hall of the monastery. 

Jay's POV.

I was so stupid to think that she would like me of all people! All I know is I can't show my face around her again or she will probably laugh at me.

Part 2 

Y/n POV 

Reaching in you pulled out a tool and you knew it was Jay's! I felt my face get hot after all I had a huge crush on him. Kai then pushed is in the closet with Jay locking the door. I didn't mean to  stare at him and he couldn't see me. Luckily I released and looked to the side. The storage closet was dim. Hopeful he wouldn't notice my blush. 

"So Jay....."  Was this the time to start a conversation. I rubbed my arm quickly. 

"So what's up.."He said trying to break the ice.

Then we heard Kai yell something from the door.

"Nothing is happening in there you two!"

"Shut up Kai!" I snapped. Kai knew about my little crush by accident.

"Jay can I tell you something?"I looked at him and he nodded

"I....like you Jay ever since we meet because you're funny and sweet...!" I looked at him then it hit me he didn't feel the same way. 

"Y/n you know better then anyone I like Nya." I nodded. I was expecting that answer. 

"Sorry, Jay I can't do this." I felt like I was going to throw up. I used my super strength and broke the lock on the door and ran out of the room. I locked the door behind me. Hopefully, Nya would come to our room later. 

Kai's POV

We heard the lock crack and knew something had happened then in a flash the door opened. Y/n ran out looking like she was going to cry. Then Jay came out looking guilty. 

"What happened to y/n?!"I said looking at Jay. I glared. She was like my second little sister. After all, I trained her. 

 "She told me she likes me then I said I wanted to be friends!" I saw Nya get up and wack Jay in the back of the head, then yell at him.

"How could you just come out that's the worst way to break it to a girl! Y/n was so messed up when Kai found her! Remember when she first came here! She stayed alone. Not showing emotions like Cole, then you helped her out of it!"

 Nya ran out of the room looking for y/n. Jay stood there not saying anything. We all agreed to never play 7 minutes in heaven again.