Very late V-Day SMH

This is late sorry. Single forever!
"Come on y/n just one round!" Jay whined. "Fine!" I said and walked into the closet and waited. Then someone was pushed in a little to fast and close to me. Their lips touched mine. I had no idea who it was put I did t pull away and they didn't either. "Y/n?" "N/n?" I looked into his eyes. "What happens now?" I asked he shifted and pulled me into a hug. "Don't know you have chose because I can't get you out of my head. "N/n I think we could work....if you do to." "That's what. Wanted to hear. And here." He pulled out a little box and took out a necklace. "N/n why would you do this." "It's Valentine's Day! And Nya kinda told me it was the best why to get the girls of my dreams so I tried and here we are now so I guess it worked." "Yes it did." I kissed his lips again and there was a flash of Cole's camera but we didn't care in that moment.
So!if you guys read OC request&note, then you know what I need. I have 3 people that asked so far I have the girls needed for Morro and Ronin. So if you want to give me and OC I need to guys for Nya and Pixel.idk if the last person still wants to join. Also this book will not be up for a while so if u give me a OC you won't see them in the book 1 because it's not ready 2 they will be more minor characters that come back for short amounts of time. Also I some of the people that I follow that have there real/not real name I might use your name for a student but whatever.
Bye my mini motion ninja 🦄