Kiss-Kai

Since I did breakups now I will do cheating! So you have a boyfriend, and then you play 7 minutes is a haven with the ninja! 

Your POV 

"Come on y/n just play once!" Kai was trying to get me to play seven minutes in heaven. Hanging with Nya turned into a game with him and the ninja.

"Nya!" I turned to raise my eyebrows so she would get me out of this!

 "Hey, noded I'm playing just once y/n!" She said getting up. My mouth was open. She winked and pulled me up. 

 "Okay once!" I turned to Nya. "Please don't let me get your brother!" nodded. Kai always intrigued me. But I was with b/f/n (boyfriend's name) now. 

"Hey, the hat does what the hat wants!" I shook my head. Nya is not my best friend right now. I thought. B/f/n wasn't picking me up until three so I had some time to probably wouldn't be mad if I was playing. "Okay now get in the closest!" I walked in and the door shut. It was about 2 minutes when the door opened.

"H-hey y/n." Kai struggled to get one sentence out. 

"Hey.....Kai" I breathed. Thanks a lot Nya. 

"Y/n.....I know you have a boyfriend but...I like you...a lot ." I realized he could see the smile on my face after Nya fixed the light in here. 

He likes me! Wait but what about b/f/n!  I didn't have time to think before Kai walked to me. He rested his forehead against mine. He gave me enough time to push me away. But I didn't I wanted to feel his touch. He kissed me. So softly. His hands were in my hair. 

Meanwhile outside the door. 

Third Person POV

*knock on front door*

"I'll get it." Jay then walked out. To the hall. 

"Hey here to pick up y/n" b/f/n asked. Jay froze. 

"She is uh...busy! Yeah busy."  B/f/n cocked his head at Jay. After all, he had spent time with the guys before. 

"Jay where is she?" B/f/n walked closer to Jay. Even if b/f/n was the same height at Jay he was a little intimidated. 

 Knowing Jay he was a horrible lier and can't keep a secret. B/f/n pushed by Jay and walked to the game room to find the rest of the group.

"We're is y/n?" B/f/n asked. No one had time to answer because the kitchen timer went off. 

"Wait! You are playing 7 minutes in heaven!" B/f/n yelled slightly hurt. He knew y/n wasn't there. Then he saw Kai was nowhere among the group. 

 "No!" Nya yelled standing. Trying to walk in front of the closet door to warn y/n. 

"Open the door now!" B/f/n yelled. 

Your POV 

I heard the door open but Kai and I were making out.

"Y/n! How could you!" B/f/n yelled in the closet. I pushed Kai away but he kept a hand on my waist.

"B/f/n! We...I...please!" He looked at me then to Kai.

 "Bye y/n." Then he walked out without a word.

"Please let me love you instead." Kai pulled me close again. I didn't want to think about my next boyfriend now.