Creepy Zane

Your POV

Reaching in I felt something like a screw. Great Nya is going to kill me if I go in the closet with Jay. Then pulling the screw out I looked up to see Zane stand up. Phew Nya won't kill me, it's only Zane right? The door closed and I only heard a timer. Might as well have a conversation. 

 "So Zane how has training been?" 

"Uh..good...and stuff." He seemed nervous. His eye even sparked a little 

"Zane are you ok?"

 "Yes...only whenever you are around I feel something different." I felt goosebumps this was so not happening, 

"Zane what you are feeling has to go away!" I panicked. Did I really have to be the one to explain this to him?!

 "I can't help is something wrong with my programming!" He walked closer in the tiny space. 

 "No just that feeling is the kind of feeling Jay has for Nya and-" I never got to finish because there was a pair of lips on mine. It felt so wrong and so right at the same time. Then I melted into the kiss not being able to control yourself. Zane's arms were wrapped around your waist and my arms around his neck. Then he broke the kiss. 

"Like that?" 

"Zane what are we doing!"

 "Doing what Jay and Nya do?"

 "But I don't want that I want to be friends!" Before anything else could happen the door was opened and I ran out back to my room. 

Part 2

Your POV

Stupid PIXEL why did she have to come along into Zane's life! I would totally pull a wire out of her if I had the chance. I was getting the popcorn the other wanted.  

 "Hey y/n it's your turn?" 

"Uh...sure I guess." Kai then lead me into the smaller room. 

 I didn't fight it so I reached in trying to find someone you could talk with. Then you felt a screw, perfect you and Jay were like best friends. Then pulling it out a hand was I front and it was Zane's! Oh great, the game were you sometimes people hook up, and  I was paired with the sweet android. Who has a girlfriend! 

In the closet was a nightmare. "Y/n can I ask for your help?" 

"Sure!" now I was blushing 

"How do I show PIXEL I love her?" I swallowed that was a low blow. And a huge friendzone question. 

 "Oh....ok well tell her up front here try with me!"

 "Ok...PIXEL I care about you very much...I would say even love you.." I nodded. 

 "Now you kiss her." I yelped at what I just said. 

"How?" Wait. Should I show him I don't know what to do! Panicking now.

 "Well uh here is how you kiss, put your arms around my waist, the look into my eyes, lean in like this and kiss her like this."

 You both leaned in and kissed. It was perfect it was like he knew what to do. He then broke away. 

"Zane that was perfect," I said in a dreamy voice. Then I thought, he kissed me! He has to like me not PIXEL. 

"Y/n what do you mean." 

"Zane we belong together not you and PIXEL!" I reached out. Please please say yes. 

 "What!" 

"Come on that kiss was perfect didn't you feel it!" I urged. 

 "No, I didn't feel it." It hit like a bullet to the heart now I was almost in tears. Backing away to the door. Only because Cole just opened to the door. I walked away. What was I suppose to say after that!