Cole or Jay

Ok so now I Have another common choice. I mean Nya had to choose so you do to. This is different then the last one. I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while I'm sorry I'll be trying to update more. Anyway guys hope u enjoy
Nya pov.
OMG they were all driving my crazy. I mean more then normal. Jay and Cole gave up me! But now now my best friend was going to suffer the same fate I did. "Oh please she hates you. I mean she can she right thought you. Literally." I heard Jay said. I kinda had to laugh to laugh at what he said after all Cole was a ghost.
"Oh yeah we'll have many times have you shocked her because you got to nervousness to talk?" I could tell Cole rolled his eyes at Jay after that. "Hey can I eat of you get the door!" Kai yelled from the kitchen. I didn't even here the bell. Some of the other master were gonna come over for a girls night. After all we needed it. And let's be real I'm surrounded my way to many guys.

Y/n pov.
I knocked on the door. I heard Kai yell then I heard running. But not just one person.2. I loved x-Ray vision. Oh god not this gain.they acted like exited dogs.
"Hey y/n!" They said in perfect unison. I had to laugh they looked really funny. "Uh..hey guys! Do you know where Nay is?" "Yeah in the game room I think." I nodded and walked down the hall way. On the way I saw Lloyd in the kitchen. "Hey!" I looked up and smiled. "Hey y/n!" He waved but his hands were covered in flower.
"Nya the others had to cancel but Ebony said she would try to make it. And mean what I mean by try is come because I so didn't mention Kai was here." We laughed. She tried hard but Kai was love sick.
"So what happened when you got here?" Nya asked. I sighed
Choice. (Nice) or (rude) response.
(Rude)
"Ugh they did it agin, no offensive could they need to get a grip. They both act like kids while I'm here." "Hey I have to live with them bickering over you!" I rolled my eyes. "Oh please like I would really go out with one of them. If they weren't so forceful maybe?"
Cole pov.
Hey I have to live with them bickering over you!" I rolled my eyes. "Oh please like I would really go out with one of them. If they weren't so forceful maybe?" I walked by the game room to hear Nya and y/n. I know I shouldn't have heard what she just said. "Yeah yeah." I walked away. I knew she would never go out with us.
(Nice)
Y/n pov.
They acted like puppies excited to see someone." I said laughing. Nya laughed to she rolled over. "That's putting it lightly!" She said.
Jay pov.
"I mean they are to cute for some reason." I heard y/n say as I walked to the came room. "Would you go out with one of them?" "I don't know I feel like if I did date Jay it would be weird. I mean he is your ex.." Ugh all I'm ever called is Nya's ex.
"Are you kidding me! It wouldn't be weird it wasn't serious." Wait date me?! "Well maybe I mean Cole can be a little to attached to his cake." I laughed as they did. But then the room went silent. Oh crap. I ran so fast to me room.

Y/n pov.
I reached into my bag as my phone rang. "It's Ebony. Hey. Yeah come in the game room." I hung up as the door swung open. "Ok I we are playing SMH with the guys!" Before we had a chance to say anything Ebony ran out of the room. I looked at Nya she shrugged and got. "Fine." I said in defeat.

"Um..Cole??" I said as a picked up a rock.
Which did you choose (rude) or (nice)

If you choose rude.
"What is goin on with-" Cole didn't look me in the eye. Like I wasn't even there. "I heard what you said to about us." Wow I can't believe Cole would say that. "Cole you know I don't like you guys." He rolled his eyes at me. "You like Jay." I face heated up. "Cole.." "It's ok look I get it." He hugged me and as we open the door. There is was with his geeky smile.

(Nice)
Jay pov.
I was in the closet with y/n he smile was like Nya's..not Nya's but hers? "You herd what we were saying?" I nodded. "I guess I really will be Nya's ex." I said. She smiled. "Then don't be her ex anymore, be her boyfriend. She grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the closet. There was Nya and Cole.
Y/n pov.
As I pulled Jay out I winked at Cole. I walked over to him and kissed his check. Even with his tan skin I could see his face was blushing.