No way-Cole

Your POV

I reached in feeling something sticky and cold, I pulled out my hand there was a small can of frosting. We find these all of the monastery at times. Looking up Cole held his hand out. Then Kai pushed us in the closet and locked the closet door. Cole was standing there looking down. we turned and Cole's back faced the door. I moved as far back as I could. I got about two feet away. But it didn't stay that way for long. Cole walked to me. He gave me no signals. Not even a smile.

Cole pulled my chin and smashed his lips into mine! I kept my eyes open trying to push him away but his grip was too strong on me. He then pulled away looking at my then his face of happiness went away with the look of disgust on my face. I think I back up and bit my nails. 

"Sorry I know this is so unlike me but I really like you y/n." I looked at him what could I do. What was I to say I don't like Cole at all, to be honest, he is my least favorite. I saw his face then my mouth opened to say. He was hard to be friends with at times. 

"Cole I can't do this I have no feelings for you...at all!" I felt bad but I couldn't lead him on then break his heart! I wouldn't want to be lied to for my happiness 

Cole's POV

I looked at her she was starring like something was wrong. Then it hit me she hates me for doing that! Then I heard words and wished I had never done that. I let her go and backed away almost wanting to cry. 

"Sorry," I said looking down. Kai was right. Maybe even Jay was. He told me not to do this but I wanted to be alone with her for once. 

Then light flooded the closet and everyone stared as she ran out. I tried to reach out for her but I was too late. Waking out I was pestered by the guys so I finally yelled at them.

"I made a mistake about her!"I yelled walking out of the room. 

Part 2

Your POV

Reaching in I felt a sticky can then pulled it out and it was a can of frosting then I felt myself blush it was Cole who put it in. Then Jay pushed us in the closet and we were really close I had to keep myself from kissing him. He laid against the door of the coset in the cool guy stance Kai uses. 

"Cole can I ask you something?" I asked trying to sound cute. Cole mostly goes for kawaii girls. Guess opposites really did attract. 

"Sure...." He slurred to me. I knew he wasn't drunk but he sometimes talked like that when he was bored. 

"I like you!" I walked up. I didn't want to kiss him on his lips yet. I wasn't even tall enough. I kissed his cheek and looked up at him. Dead silent. 

Cole's POV

She kissed my cheek. Y/n just wasn't my type. She was fun and everything but I didn't want to play her. 

She looked at me. I made a face trying to think how to let her down. But then the door opened. She walked out and just sat down. Jay raised his eyebrows at me. 

"Guess all go next," Kai said and reached in. She sat on the couch knees up and she looked out the window. I guess it wasn't that bad she only kissed me on the cheek tones of fans did it every day. 

Y/n POV

At least I didn't kiss him.