Forever and Always -Kai

So here is when you get back together. Not really in 7 minutes in heaven but people get what they want. Also it my birthday! 12 finally 10/3/15

"Why! KAI why did you have to do this!" You walked around your room
(Idk if I said u live with them)  "I hate him....AHHHHH!" You flopped on your bed then broke into tears. "Kai I still love you..." You whispered before falling asleep in Kai's sweeter you borrowed.
~5:45~
*knock on door*
Kai walled to the door he didn't know what to do about you. "Hey Kai ready-" Skylor was cut off by Kia slamming the door in her face. Skylor needed to know what was going on. "Kai what is-" "GET OUT! Now Skylor I never want to see your face again! I lost Y/N because of you! The one person I cared about in this world!"  Kai yelled at her threw the door.
Skylor's pov
"Y/N!" I yelled he wanted Y/N not me but we were perfect! "Whatever! See if I care chase after her all you want but remember she trust me!" I went in my car. And pulled out my phone. 'I heard about Kai I had no idea! I'm sorry.' Sent. Bing! 'Sorry to Sky but he was cheating on both of us'  'yeah but you are going to pay' sent 'what do you mean' 'sorry but you stole him!' Sent

Your pov
Stole him! No way! Kai choose me! Then this happens 'You will pay' Pay? What did she.....no! "Sorry this is the end!" "Why!"  "Kai is mine! I need you gone!" "KAI! Help!"

Kai pov
"KAI! Help!" I jumped up and ran running to her room and going in. Skylor was holding her she was limp. "WHY!" "Because I love you!" "I will never love you!" I used my fire and burned her hard. She fell to the floor and then used the power of ash and was gone. "Y/N!" I picked her up and held her to my chest years running down my face. "Kai?" I looked she was awake! "I'm sorry please- she kissed me then parted. "I already have." She said to me. We looked at each other and then  said together. "Forever."