Break up-Cole

Your hand pulled out a slice of cake.

 "Really Cole!" I loved my boyfriend but it was gross to have chocolate cake in my hand! 

"What else was I suppose to put in babe." He smirked which made me blush. Also being called babe in front of the other guys. 

"Ok get in the closet already!" Kai then put you both in. 

"Glad you not in here with one of my brothers," Cole whispered in my ear.

 "And I'm glad because I can do this." Cole lifted me into the small ledge. I pulled my hair. 

 "Cole wait..." He stopped. 

"Why?" He backed away looking worried like he had done something wrong. 

 "Do you want to get caught?" I shook his hand. 

 "Fine." He went back to kissing me. We heard a knock on the door. Not the closet door though. The timer didn't go off so we kept going. 

I heard something more like a voice. It sounded like my ex-boyfriend! As Cole kissed me I opened my eyes. 

"Hey I'm b/f/n (ex-boyfriends name) is y/n here?" I froze he was looking for me! But why was he? Then you herd Kai's voice.

 "Yeah, we were in the middle of a game....who are you?" By now Cole was also listening. 

"Uh....y/n ex..." Cole then turned to look at me in the dim light. 

"Why is your ex-boyfriend here!" 

 "Cole I have no clue!" The door opened and you went to the door with Cole behind. Jay and Zane were at the door asking questions. 

 "We....y/n!" I pushed by the guys and he hugged me. I was twirled around in the air (like in those cheesy movies) I couldn't help it was sort of happy to see him. 

 "Y/n I got a job here so we could be together again!" My eyes went wide. There was no way everything was falling into place again. But Cole the time with Cole I couldn't forget.

Cole pov

Her ex-boyfriend can back! And she looked so happy. Then she looked at me. 

"Cole I will love you but..." I never let her finish.

 "I don't care! be his girlfriend I never cared about you anyway!" I walked away. To my room.