Forever and always -Cole

Cole pov
I walked away from there trying to forget what just happened. It was like a movie! And Jay just had to film it!
Y/n pov
"Was that..." He asked me everyone had left and we needed to talk. "Yeah well not anymore." "Hey sorry but I promise that won't be me.
~time skip 2 week ~ cus I can!
"I don't care! We are so done!" I screamed throwing my trophy at him. "Look I did do it but she doesn't matter!" "Oh yeah well Cole never treated me like that!" I shut the gate to the monastery. I slid down crying.
Cole pov
I walked out to train when I heard y/n crying. I had heard yelling, I ran over to her hugging. "I broke up with him Cole!" "Why?!" "He cheated on me...and I-I'm sorry Cole please forgive me!" "I already have!"
Jay pov
"Guys look they got back together!" I put my arm around Nya. "You.." "I do Jay!" "Yes!" I slipped the ring on her finger. Yes I know it was random but I ship Jaya forever! Ok back to the story! "JAY U BETTER NOT GET HER PREGNANT UNTIL U ARE MARRIED!" Kai yelled at me. "God Kai!" I then heard music through the to speakers it was Forever and Always by Taylor Swift.
We all walked out Nya showed her ring and y/n hugged her. We talked while the music was playing!