Break up- Lloyd

Things were better then I hoped for, I found out that I was an elemental master, and that meant I could spend more time with my boyfriend for 'training'.

 "Y/n!" Snapped out of my thoughts was Kai standing in front of me while sitting on my bed. 

"What!" I asked. Guess the hot head needed attention. 

 "Sorry! Anyway Nya and the guys are gonna play seven minutes in heaven...you wanna play?" 

"Sure why not nothing better to do around here." I shrugged. I went to the game room with the guys. 

"Y/n put something in." Cole held the bag in front of me. Slipping off my bracelet Lloyd gave me.

 "Here pick first Lloyd." Lloyd reached in pulling out my bracelet of course. Before I knew it I was in the closet with Lloyd. 

"So...." Lloyd stepped closer. 

"Don't try anything too fancy!" I said pointing at him. He put his hands up. Of course, I was joking, 

"Like I would ever do that."

Lloyd's lips were on mine moving perfectly like our first kiss together that night on the bounty. His arms wrapped around your waist and your around his neck playing with his hair. 

"Hey, how long do we have?"

 Then before I answered Lloyd...

"5 minutes!" Kai yelled through the door. 

"Well let's make it count." Lloyd crashed his lips into your once again. Then my phone buzzed. But I ignored it. 

"Will you get that already!" Lloyd said. Pouting as he wanted to get back to our makeout session. 

 "Fine!" Then you looked down there were 11 texts from your ex-boyfriend, he had been your friend for so long and he was engaged even.

 "Who is it?"

 "Oh, just g/f (guy friend)" I answered without thinking. I tried to out my arms around his shoulders. 

Lloyd backed up looking hurt. 

"What's wrong baby?"

 "How do you know him!" 

"He is just my ex-boyfriend..." I mumbled trying to hide the boyfriend part. 

"Why are you hanging out with him then!"

 "Becuase he is my friend!" 

"Yeah sure.." Lloyd laughed arms crossed. 

"He is! Sorry for making you jelly!"

 "Hey, I'm not!" He said jokingly. 

"You're cute when you're being threatened." The Lloyd grabbed my phone looking at the texts. 

"How is this not being with him, see you at 1?"

 "Look we ate lunch because he wanted me to.." 

"I thought you cared about me!" Lloyd yelled. My mouth hung open was he for real right now?!

 "Lloyd I do why would you..." 

"Having lunch with another guy!" 

"Lloyd he is-" 

"Whatever y/n this was a mistake!"

 "Why would you say this!" Now I was getting my pissed off. He didn't even give me time to talk. 

"Becuase your cheating on me!"I was about to yell back. 

Then the door opened with the guys knowing everything because they were ease dropping.

 "We should..." Kai started then cut off by you.

 "It fine I want you all to see and hear this." I stepped out with Lloyd.

 "Lloyd I am not cheating on you this 'guy' is engaged to another girl! And we broke up 4 years ago! We ran into each other at the store! Nya, remember Emma?" 

"Yeah, she was nice," Nya said timidly. 

"Well, that's this girl he is marrying in a few weeks!" Then out of nowhere, I slapped him on the check. Hard I might add. 

"That's what you get this was a mistake! Sorry I shouldn't waste my time with someone who won't hear my side of the story!" Then I stormed out.

Nya pov

We all watch y/n storm out of the game room. We all stood there not sure what to do next. "Should I talk to her......." The guys nodded.

 "One thing Lloyd do you guys just....break up?" Lloyd looked at me with tears in his eyes I knew how much he liked y/n. 

"I think we did..." He bit his lip. 

"Sorry, Lloyd I'll get her to come around." He nodded as I went after y/n.

Editing this in 2018 I kinda like this part.