Ch1 . The Begining

I was just sitting at the little table eating lunch, by myself.

Then a little boy who I recognized from my class came over to me.

"May i please sit with you?" The little boy with brown hair and eyes asked politely.

Being the person I am, I said "sure you can sit with me" with a mouth full of sandwich.

All through lunch we just talked, we even did a good swap, I gave him my carrots for his fruit snacks.

We both had peanut butter sandwiches and both hate tomatoes. he really likes muffins but I can't stand them. there just cupcake wannabes.

After that day we still continued to talk to each other, and play together at choice time.

Then one day our parents met, and they became great friends. and this boy was really my only friend at the time, sad right?

Then we started hanging out outside of just school, and we realized that we were neighbors.

We hung out through out all grade school, all middle school, and well most of high school, he haven't graduated yet.

Ever since kindergarten were known as the 2 peas in a pod, that's because we're bestfriends.

Were those best friends you think we're couples.

This he is Shawn Mendes.

He's protective over me.

Shawn was also my first kiss and I was his.

We were sitting in a tree in the park down the street, our favorite park. then next thing yenno were kissing then sitting on ground.

I broke my ankle that day, we fell out of the tree, oops.

But I gotta say, I won't ever forget that day.