Ch23 . Fight pt2

Shawn's POV

I kinda have a gut feeling Sydney will show up today before I leave.

I saw her parents, Sammie, but no Sydney.

They each gave me a hug, as I gave Sara a hug she said, "sorry shawn, she didn't wanna come and thought you were mad."  I signed before walking away, I looked back one last time.

Sydney's POV

No I don't regret not going to see shawn, yeah he can live his life on his own and so can I.

Ding ding

Shawnyy🔥-hey syd, sad I didn't get to see you but I'm taking off now. Love you❤️

Syd😍-hi, ok. Have fun.

I probably sound like a bitch, so now that Shawn's gonna agin were back to round 1, he comes back and it's awkward, guess I got show him that I have a life that's not around him.

Ding ding

Bella💜- hey syd, there's a party tonight wanna go with me?

Bella is like the only girl I actually like in my school, she's been trying to get closer with me, I mean I could use a couple new friends, so why not.

Syd👽- yeah, come over to my house now, 1390 birchwood ave.

Bella💜-ok on my way.

Next there's a knock and it was Bella, I showed her around and went to my room, "oh.my.godness. Sydney you have the cutest clothes!" She shrieked, I chuckled.

I let her choose my outfit, I ended up wearing the shortest shirts I own, a loose red crop top with my red converse high tops. I did my basic makeup and gave my hair mermaid waves, it looked cool.

We road to the party in her blue little bug thingy, we got out but you couldn't hear any music, we walked in nobody was here. I looked at Bella and she looked at me, then nick came up the stairs from the basement, "hey Bella, hey syd- wait the Sydney waters is at a party?" He cheered. "Yeah yeah." I laughed.

Party's have never really been my thing, but I'm looking to change that, I've never been the type to drink or party much, actually I've never drank.

Nick lead us downstairs to the basement, everyone was surprised to see me. And by everyone I mean a really small group of people around like 15 at the most. We all just sat around and talked.

Nick kept his eyes on me all night and when I'd look back he had a smirk, "like what ya see?" I finally asked walking over to him. He chuckled, "your cute syd." He chuckled, I smirked and grabbed his wrist pulling him into the nearest bedroom, I closed the door and turned around with a devilish smirk.

I push him down on the bed and straddled him before going into a heated make out session. Before it got too far, I just got up and left him in there stunned, I think I showed him who's boss.

He came out with his messy hair and came back over to me, "hot damn syd, I didn't know you were like that?"

"Eh, I've have a little experience." I smirked, he widened his eyes, "who?"

"Bryce Stenson." I giggled, "shawn?" He asked. I shook my head, shawn ain't like that.

-

Nick, Bella, Bryce, and I have made our own group, yes Bryce wanted to join.

We always end up at my house, "hello guys." My mom greeted, my parents both really like nick they think he is just the sweetest but they like shawn more.

Bryce and Bella hooked up now, nick is like my new shawn, nick and I have never been this close. But speaking of shawn he comes home, he should be here anytime.

"SYD SHAWNS HERE!" Sammie yelled, I sighed and walked down the steps slowly with nick following behind, I looked up at at, "hey." He smiled. I just weak smiled, "we need to talk." He said, "later, I have friends over."

Just then Bryce and Bella stood at the top of the stairs, "seriously? Nick? Bella? And your ex boyfriend?" Shawn said sounding angry, "why do you care? Your not here for me anyways!" I shouted before slamming the door. "Yenno what we gotta go." Bryce said, speaking for him and Bella. They opened the door and shawn was still there, "uhh yes mom?" Nick yelled before running out the door.

"No friends are over now." He smirked, I just slammed the door closed on him again.

I walked back upstairs to my room, shawn was standing in there. I sighed and sat on my bed. "Talk." I said looking at him, he just sat there "you speak." He said.

"Fine. I hate how you think you can just walk in and out of my life when want , one day you call multiple times next day I get nothing and that most of the time. You never can call or text." I complained. "Yeah well you can't expect me to instantly get to your needs" he shot back. "Shawn I thought you came here to apologize, not to start another fight." I spat.

"I have nothing to apologize for." He said looking directly at me, I mouth dropped open, "you know what shawn we have just been fightin so much, how bout you just leave me the hell alone." I hissed, I took a step back, "so your not my friend now." He asked he seemed hurt. "I don't wanna be friends with someone who isn't there for me when I need them, where were you when I was in the car accident? Huh? I could have died, and yet you didn't even show up."

"Your so different now." He said before climbing through the window, what was that supposed to mean I'm different?

Jealous |S.M|जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें