Ch7 . Pinkie promise

Honestly nick spends zero time with me, it's been a month and we've never been on a date. I'm thinking about breaking up with him.

Sydo😍- we need to talk.

Nick is bæ👅- uh huh, outside.

We met outside in the street, "let's say how we feel at the same time." I suggested. He agreed. "1..2..3.. We need to break up." We both said. He smiled, "I'm glad you feel the same."

And with that, I was single again.

Syd💯👅- come over.

Shawnyy🔥- alright coming through the window.

Shawn crawled through the window, it's really funny trying to watching him try to fit his tall body through it.

"What's up?"

"Ok? Anyway, nick and I broke up, he's to busy with sports and life." I spoke.

He nodded and bit his lip. "So back to usual?" He asked. I nodded and smiled.

"That means I can do this without permission." I smirked, and kissed his cheek. He looked stunned, I just laughed at his facial expression.

"We need to promise to each other, that's if one of us gets an actual boy or girl friend, that it won't wreck our friendship." Shawn said. I agreed.

"I promise." I said hooking my pinkie to his, "woah you have a small pinkie, but anyway, I promise." Shawn agreed. I giggled. "I'm aware of that, you always say that when he pinkie promise." He chuckled.

"Stay with me?" I asked shawn. He smiled and crawled in my bed. I changed into my pajamas and crawled in next to him. He slipped off his shirt, but stayed in his basketball shorts. I cuddled up next to his warm body and drifted off to sleep.

-

I woke up at 8:30, I opened my eyes and saw shawn just staring at me, I smiled, he smiled back. It's Saturday so no hurry. I sat on the edge of the bed, shawn followed. He snagged his arm around my waist, I leaned into his side.

Eventually we got up and went downstairs. "Oh good morning shawn." My father said.

My parents really trust shawn, most parents wouldn't want their sixteen year old daughter sleeping with guys. I'm only allowed to sleep with shawn though.

I looked over at the kitchen table, Sammie and Sara had smirks on there face. I gave them a glare. "Just date pleassssse" Sammie trailed off. Shawn chuckled. I looked at him.

We had breakfast and blah, blah, blah.

I had taken a shower last night, so I'm good.

"Shawn before you go home, help me." He smirked. "And no leggings" I giggled.

He picked out my grey softee shorts, and one of his tshirts I stole.

"Those shorts make your ass look, fantabulous." Shawn smirked. I giggled, "really mendes?"

After that we climbed through the window and walked through Aaliyah's room, down the hall and into Shawn's room. "Now you pick out my clothes."  He smiled.  I did so.

I chose some black and white basketball shorts, and a random grey tshirts that made him even hotter. As he switched shirts, I starred. "Like what ya see waters?" He smirked. I through my hands up in defense. He came and tackled me on the bed. He rolled off of me, "have I ever told you, that I'm so happy your in my life?" He asked, being 100% serious. I started blushing, shawn propped himself up on his elbows, "aww, Sydney is blushing" he giggled. His little giggle is contagious. "What's funny?" He asked.

"You."

"Hey, what about that singing project? Are you still working with Hannah?" I questioned.

"No, she said I didn't have to work with her, but I had to do that song."

"Wanna be mine? As in my partner?" I smiled. He nodded, "were doing thinking out loud." He confirmed.

- {day of presentations}

"Next to the stage we have Sydney Waters and Shawn Mendes" the teacher introduced.

I was so nervous, Shawn had never heard me sing before, in fact my sisters never heard me either.

The crowd applauded, Shawn started then I joined.

"
And I can't sweep you off of your feet
Will your mouth still remember the taste of my love?
Will your eyes still smile from your cheeks?

And, darling, I will be loving you 'til we're 70
And, baby, my heart could still fall as hard at 23
And I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways
Maybe just the touch of a hand
Well, me - I fall in love with you every single day
And I just wanna tell you I am

So honey now
Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Place your head on my beating heart
I'm thinking out loud
Maybe we found love right where we are

When my hair's all but gone and my memory fades
And the crowds don't remember my name
When my hands don't play the strings the same way (mmm...)
I know you will still love me the same

'Cause honey your soul could never grow old, it's evergreen
And, baby, your smile's forever in my mind and memory
I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways
Maybe it's all part of a plan
Well, I'll just keep on making the same mistakes
Hoping that you'll understand

That, baby, now
Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Place your head on my beating heart
Thinking out loud
Maybe we found love right where we are (oh ohh)

La la la la la la la la lo-ud

So, baby, now
Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Oh, darling, place your head on my beating heart
I'm thinking out loud
But maybe we found love right where we are
Oh, baby, we found love right where we are
And we found love right where we are" we sang.

When I first sang Shawn looked surprised, of either how bad I am, or I was decent.

We probably looked like we were gonna kiss half way through the song, we both, I'd don't even know where I'm taking this.

We exited the stage as the crowd applauded again.

Shawn hugged me by surprise, "YOU FRICKIN AMAZING!" He shouted.

I blushed and put my head down. "Your cute." He said, putting his arm around me.

Hannah noticed us and came over. "So what happened to nick?" She asked.

"Eh it just didn't work with us." I said.

"Oh, so you just come crawling back to Shawn, slut." She cackled.

"Oh by the way, I never have dated Shawn, and we still aren't dating. So get your facts right bitch." I scolded.

I looked up at Shawn, he looked shocked. I just smiled and walked away, leaving Shawn there stunned.