Ch21 . One Direction

Sydney's POV

I decided to to be a nice sister and bring my sisters with to meet the boys again.

Just as we walked backstage the boys saw us, "Sydney, Sammie, and Sara." Harry smiled giving us each a hug, "our favorites." Niall added. We all blushed.

We just hung around and talked, "do think they're hitting you you?" Sara smirked, I bursted out in laughter "they're like 20 something and I'm 17".

"What's funny?" Louis asked coming back from being onstage, "Sara thought you guys were hitting on me." I said still laughing. "Your 17 right?" He asked, I nodded. "Well Harry is 21 if ya wanna hook up." He smirked with a wink.

We walked away, "think about syd your only 4 years apart." Sammie said being 100% serious. I walked pass the guys and to the vending machine  for a water, "Sydney is a very pretty girl." Harry said, I slowed down a little. I turned around and walked back to my sisters, "as I walked by I heard Harry say I was pretty." I smiled idiotically.

Through all the smiles Sara walked over to the boys, "so you like my sister?" I looked away instantly, I'm gonna slap her. "Uh sorta, she's very pretty but underage." He said, then she walked back.

"Your underage." Sara devilishly smiled, "exactly we'd be illegal." I laughed.

-

Finally we were back home where we belong, I got there number from them, but they made me promise I wouldn't give them to anyone.

Shawn was at my house with my parents, "how was it?" He asked all smiles.

"I got all of their numbers and Harry called be beautiful and said he would date me if I was a little older then it was fantastic." I cheered, his jaw clenched when I mentioned Harry and dating. "Do I have a jealous shawny?" I smirked and gave him a hug. He hugged me back.

We sat on the couch and cuddled and just watched whatever we could find on tv, my parents were at his house along with my Sara, Sammie was in her room.

Ding ding

Karen💜- come over in about 10 minutes for dinner and bring Sammie and shawn.

Syd- alrighty, and I think I would bring shawn wither way since your his mom😂

Karen💜-whatever miss sassy pants.

I love Shawn's mom, "your mom wants us to come over for dinner." Shawn nodded and got up. "SAMMIE COME DOWN HERE!" I yelled up the staircase, she stood at the top, "Karen wants us over for dinner."

We wall walked over there, "there's the lovely couple, plus Sammie." Karen greeted, Sammie playfully rolled her eyes, "were not a couple." Shawn laughed.

I sat next to shawn as I stuffed my face with Karens delicious homemade meal. He put his hand on my thigh, it didn't effect me though. Most girls would be like holy shit my bestfriend has is hand on my thigh. When he did for the first time I just looked down and he smirked, it wasn't a big deal.

"How was the meal?" Karen asked. "HOTDOG!" I shouted. Everyone gave me a weird look, I started uncontrollably laughing, "it's hotdog it means good." I laughed, shawn face palmed himself, "why am I friends with you?" He chuckled, "many reasons." I smirked.

We went up to Shawn's room and left everyone downstairs , "would you wanna meet Taylor swift?" Shawn asked. "Of course!" I cheered.

"Shawn why do you always let me meet celebrities and I haven't done anything for you?" I asked, "because it's a thank you for still being my best friend after all of our fights." Shawn smiled, "wow shawn thanks for making me feel guilty." I giggled. He then hugged me. "Shawn I will make it up to you." I smiled.

-

Shawn's always talked about wanting this one guitar, but if I remember right it's at least 1,000 dollars, I can afford it, I think.

I walked to the mall, since I don't have a car. I went to that one store and found the guitar, "um you want a guitar?" The sales man asked raising an eyebrow.

"Well for one a girl can play a guitar." I said playing the rhythm to 'dibs'. "And two it's not for me." I sassed. "Geez someone has some attitude." He laughed, "yenno what? I don't want the guitar anymore, I'll buy from someone else." I said walking away.

"Were the only place that sells those guitars." He hollered, turned around and flicked him off, "I don't give a fuck!" I yelled back earning stares from other customers.

I did t wanna walk all the way back so I called shawn and he said he'd be in a couple minutes.

When I saw his car I stood up and walked towards it. "What are you even doing here?" He asked. "I was gonna get you that guitar you wanted, but me and the employee didn't get along well, so I flicked him off before leaving." Shawn chuckled.

"Uh your gonna hate me but I got you another present." Shawn evilly smiled.