Ch8 . Shawn

"SAMANTHA LYNN WATERS! HOW DARE YOU!" I screamed, banging on her bedroom door, that was locked. "SAMANTHA I WILL KILL YOU! OPEN THE DAMN DOOR!" I warned her.

I ran down the stairs, almost falling. "Hey dad, can I break Sammie's door down?"

He looked at me shocked. "Good lord no, Sydney."

I furiously walked back up the stairs, waiting for shawn to call me.

I grabbed a bobby pin and picked the lock, it worked! "Samantha." I glared.

She smirked, "you should be happy." "Well I'm not, he didn't need to know, now I'll have to lie to him." I complained.

Sammie decided that she should tell shawn that I'm falling for him. Then my phone rang, Shawn's face appeared, shit.

"Hey syd, we kinda need to talk." He said. I agreed, we met on the swings in his backyard. "Ok so I'm just gonna say it, Sammie says you like me." He blurted.

"Of course I like you, your my bestfriend." I nervously smiled. He chuckled.

"Yeah, but like as more?" He asked looking at his feet a swaying back and fourth, in the breezy fall weather. I thought for a second, "want me to be honest?"

"Uh yea?" He said I a 'duh' tone. "Well actually I...don't! Surprise muthafucka!" I screamed jumping off the swing.

Yes I did lie to my bestfriends  face, but I'm a great liar, and he bought it. But I do kinda like just being friends though. So I'm fine, it's not one of those movies where the girl falls in love with her bestfriend and it gets awkward because she's head over heels, I'm not like that at all.

"What should we do?" He asked.

"Swimming?" I suggested. He nodded and agreed.

About 10 minutes later I walked back over to Shawn's, and hopped in his car. We drove to the pool that was down the block, not many kids were here.

I set everything down, and felt strong arms wrap around me and carry me into the water. "Now this is the part where I'm supposed to drop you in, but since I'm a nice guy I won't." Shawn smiled confidently. I wrapped my legs around his waist, and my arms around his neck, as he walked out further to the point where I couldn't touch, but he could.

I looked down at me and smiled, I smiled back at him. And that's when our eyes met, shawn just starred at me, I pecked his lips, he smiled. I swam away from him, although I couldn't touch, I could swim. "Ya comin mendes?" He shook his head and started swimming towards me.

About another two hours of swimming, we dried off and left.

I plugged my phone in to his auxiliary cord, I played 'Beware by, Big Sean ft, Lil Wayne' only cause I knew shawn hated my kind if music. "Why you let these hoes tear what we had right apart" I sang along, while fighting shawn over the volume, I turned it up, he turned it down, we did that the whole way home.

I went right inside at Shawn's, "can I have some clothes?" I asked, he through me a shirt and some basketball shorts. I threw them in over my swimsuit. Shawn turned around and bursted out in laughter, I glared. His shirt came to my mid thigh, the shirts went to my mid calf. "Take the shorts off." He chuckled, I threw them back at him, and he gave me some boxers instead, much better, still big, but better. "You look hot in my clothes." Shawn smirked. I giggled.

I fell backwards on his bed, he came over and hovered me, still standing. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him down, I licked his cheek. "Really? Really Sydney, was that necessary?" He asked, being serious. I just smirked, and laughed.