Ch33 . Mason Mendes

Sydney's POV

"Hey you don't have to leave." Nick said grabbing me by the arm.

"Yes I do, I don't compete with some cheerleader, nick your a professional football player she's a professional cheerleader you guys are meant for each other. Plus if your happy I don't wanna wreck that for you." I sighed and walked to my jeep.

"Like I said 4 years ago, I'll always love you syd." He smiled, I smiled as a single tear fell down my cheek. I closed my door and headed on the road.

-

I walked into the apartment, it's about 3:00 pm. The house was silent, I walked down the hallway dragging my suitcase behind me. I walked in and shawn was making out with Lauren on our bed. I sighed and began putting my clothes away.

"Syd?" Shawn asked finally taking a break. I turned and gave the weakest smile ever. My face was all red from crying so....

I walked out of the room and went out on the balcony and looked over the city. I felt a large hand on my shoulder, I glanced at shawn, "you okay?" He asked. "Yup I'm fine."

He turned me so I was facing him, I saw Lauren standing there but on the other side of the glass door. "What happened?"

"Well I wasn't sure what I wanted in life but I got to nicks and his girlfriend hates me, she a cheerleader for the Vikings and yeah my heart is shattered, you say Lauren is your number 1 supporter. I don't know what I am anymore, but I know what I want." I confesses.

"Me?" He asked. I nodded, he shook his head and looked down. "I-i can't, I'm with Lauren now." He said still looking at his feet. I looked at my feet and cried some more."

"If you want I can move out?" He asked, I nodded "that might be best for now."

--6 months later--

"Ah shit." I muttered. The baby's coming, I locked the door and ran to my car.

I checked myself in and was taken to a room instantly. "Who's your husband?" The nurse asked, "I-I don't have one." I groaned through the pain. "Call these numbers." I got out, I handed her a piece of paper with my parents, sisters, shawn, and nick.

Nick was there instantly, "what?" I asked looking at him. "Hey, I had just gotten here, I was coming to visit since I knew the baby was coming soon." He said.

"Kylie didn't come?" I asked as the pains settled, "ha nope, we broke up about a month ago." He chuckled.

"Sir would you like to stay in here with her through the delivery? Otherwise you'll have to leave." The nurse said politely, he nodded.

"Common babe, let's do it together." Nick cheered grabbing my hand. I'm so pissed at shawn, he's not even her for his kids birth.

-after birth-

He's adorable.

"What's his name?" Nick asked, it's been almost an hour since the nurse called shawn and he still isn't here, but all my family is.

"You guys can all pick a name and then decide who's is best." I said, that all went into a huddle.

"We have agreed on Mason Peter-Raul Mendes." Sara smiled proudly. I nodded and smiled "hello there mason." I smiled looking  at my beautiful baby boy.

Then shawn bursted through the door. "I'm here let's do this." He shouted.

We all looked at him in disappointment, even my parents. "He's was born an hour ago." I raged.

"Can I hold him?" Shawn asked walking over to the bed. "What his name?" I asked.

Shawn thought for a second, "Noah Peter Raul Mendes." Shawn smiled.

"Wrong, we already named him, mason Peter Raul Mendes."  I said. Shawn took a deep breath, "I'm sorry." He asked and took another step closer to me.

Shawn POV

It makes me mad that nick was there for everything.

I took a seat next to Sammie and listening to nick and Sydney just talk on and on. That's the moment when I knew I wanted Sydney in my life once and for all.

"I'll teach him how to play football." Nick said and flexed his muscles.

I'll show him.