Ch13 . Bryce Stenson

[the day shawn comes home]

Sydney's POV

My knee land foot are healed, thank god.

We drive to the airport to meet shawn, oh gosh it's been 9 months without him. We stood there and waited, then I saw a tall, good looking guy walking toward us.

That's when I lost it, I started crying tears of joy, and ran to him, he dropped his luggage and opened his arms, I jumped into them, I wrapped my legs around his waist. I pecked his lips, "I can't believe your finally home." I cheered. "God I missed you." He said.

I jumped down so he could see the others.

-
Shawn made me attend this meeting of his.

"Ms.Waters how would you like to be in a song with shawn?" His manager asked. I shrugged. "It's called air." Shawn said. I nodded and read the lyrics, "sure why not."

Shawn cheered. "And once we get this album done, shawn how would you like to do your own tour?" He asked.

"I'd love too!"

Finally we left.

"I'm so happy I'm back." Shawn said, as we left the parking lot. I just smiled, things didn't seem the same, I'm not sure what but something was different.

"Bye." He said, as I walked back to my house, why didn't he follow me? He usually does.

As I went it bed I checked my phone, still nothing from shawn, he hasn't talked to me all afternoon.

-

After I got ready for the day I walked over to Shawn's, he answered the door right away. "Sorry I can't hang out today." Shawn straight up said. I gave him a glare.

"Shawn quit the act, your hiding something, something's different."

"Yeah well, why don't you hang out with nick or the other guys you hung out with, Sydney you said you wait for me." Said said.

"And I was, what do you expect me to do just hang out with my sister for nine months? Your being a jerk." I said, as I stormed off. His fame is getting to him.

Later I met shawn at the studio so we could record air, finally when that was over I left without saying goodbye. I rested my head on my steering wheel, while I still sat in the parking lot.

I looked back up, shawn was sitting in his car watching me, I flicked him off before driving away.

Ring ring

Shawnyy🔥- your cute when your mad 😍

I let out a deep breath, I just wanted to punch him, that's all I want.

I ran up to my room and screened into my pillow, why couldn't I have just had a normal bestfriend with a terrible voice that couldn't sing like shawn can?

Ring ring

Unknown- is this Sydney waters?
Sydney- uh yes, who is this?
Unknown- Bryce Stenson
Sydney- & what do you need?
Unknown- wondered if you wanted to go on a date?

I put his number in my phone and just thought about it, why not?  I'm done waiting in shawn.

Sydney- yes, I'd love to.
Bryce🙈- great! Does tonight @ 6:00 work?
Sydney- it does, see you then💖

Bryce is the hottest boy in school, he beats shawn.

It's already, 4:00, I better start getting ready, I stripped my clothes and jumped in shower. About 15 minutes later I was done, and did the norm.

Sammie helped me pick out white skinny jean, with a peach colored shirt sleeve crop top, and nude flats.

We crimped my hair, it looked really good. I was hot.

We heard the door, I grabbed my purse and answered it, shawn. He weak smiled, "hey I'm sorry, we probably should talk." He said.

"I can't shawn, I'm waiting for my date." He gave me that look, "Bryce Stenson." I nodded.

The I saw Bryce pull up in his black Mercedes Benz, he's a rich kid. Shawn turned and frowned before leaving. "BYE IM LEAVING!" I yelled through the house.

I walked out, Bryce got out and opened my door for me, I smiled "thank you."

"You look lovely Sydney, do you like mini golf?" He completed and asked. I nodded, "thank you, you don't look to bad your self, and yes I do." He blushed, "aww." I giggled.

"Quick question, why'd you ask me out?" I asked.

"Well actually I've always had a crush on you, but I thought you were to good for me and you were dating shawn." He admitted. I giggled.

We pulled up to the mini golf place. We got out, he payed, we grabbed our stuff and hit the green.