Ch24 . Im diffrent

Shawn's POV

I thought having a girlfriend would really break me, but turns out my bestfriend did.

Honestly this isn't my fault it's hers, she's blaming this whole thing on me and making a big deal out of nothing.

"Shawn honey, you need to come out of your room the waters are comin giver for dinner." She hollered from outside my door, great. I looked at myself in the mirror and just lost it, finallyI wiped my eyes and manned up.

My dad made me answer the door, Sydney was right there when I opened it, she didn't smile or anything, she gave me her bitch face, which made her even hotter. The things Sydney Anne waters does to me.

"What's wrong Syd? Your so quiet tonight." My dad asked it, her face fell even more. I just wanted to know what was going on in her brain. "When do you leave next shawn?" Sydney's dad asked, "um in two days, I'm going back to London." I said as I snook a peek at Sydney, I noticed a single tear stroll down her face, then more, she just looked down.

"You alright Hun?" Her mom asked her, she shook her head and ran out of the kitchen, I don't know where she went.

Sydney's POV

I ran to the bathroom hopping no one who chase after me, I sat on the closer toilet sets and rested my head in my hands and let the tears fall, yes I am crying over shawn, that's just how much I love him.

I was knocked out of my thoughts by a knock on the door, I opened it slowly hopping it was shawn, but it was Sara and Sammie. They both looked so concerned. I let them in and we sat on the floor in a circle and I explained, "s-shawn and I aren't friends anymore." I stuttered, then I told them why, "you have a point." They both agreed.

"I think you and shawn need to actually talk instead of arguing." Sara suggested.

Then Sammie disappeared to get shawn, great.

He came in and Sara and Sammie left, they stood right outside the door. He towered above me, "you okay?" He asked, I gave him my bitch face, he out his hands up in defense.

"Shawn I'm just gonna say it again. I love you so much and I hate watching you go and only come for a couple days and then having to leave again all the time, and how am I different?"

"Your not the Sydney I know from a couple months ago, you party, drink, hang with the jocks and cheerleaders, Sydney your becoming one of them, plus you'll bang almost anyone." That hurt the most, but I continued to fight back, "it was Bryce one guy, shawn I'm not a slut if that's what your implying." I weakly said.

Bella is a cheerleader, nick and Bryce are both on the football team.

"I'm happy your living the dream but what about me in these next couple years I'll be garbage to you, I mean do you even hang out with Ian anymore, you were tight then became famous and now look at you." I said.

"Well if you just gonna complain about me being famous and accuse me of ditching my friends for fake then maybe you should just leave me alone." He spat emphasizing the word you.

Then my hand make contact with his face, he looks shocked. "Asshole." I hissed before walking out.