Ch14 . Its offical

Sydney's POV

Bryce and I are official, we asked me to be his girlfriend last week, whoop whoop. But I haven't told shawn, were friends again, but I'm kinda scared to tell him.

Shawnyy🔥- I have bad news, come over.
Syd😍-ok.

"Uh Bryce, I'll be right back shawn needs me for a second, you can come and wait outside." I said, he nodded.

We walked across the lawns, I walked in, while Bryce sat outside on the front step.

"Hey, uh I'm leaving tomorrow for my tour." He weakly said. I just starred into his eyes, and gave him a big hug, "I'll be there tomorrow morning." I said before leaving.

I'm not even gonna tell him about Bryce. We walked back to my house hand n hand.

Shawn's POV

I looked out my window and saw Sydney walking back, but not alone. She was holding some guys hand. I felt a wave of jealousy washed over me.  I honestly felt guilty about spying, I opened my window and heard Sydney laughing. I sighed, once they got back they kissed and he left.

Maybe I do have feelings for her?

I woke up to my alarm clock,  I took a quick shower and got dressed before leaving for the airport. Everyone else was awake already. "Ready hunny?" My mom asked. I nodded.

We drove to the airport, I saw Sammie, Sydney, and Sara, but no parents.

I gave everyone a hug, saving Sydney to the end. I embraced her in a big, "shawn I'm really gonna miss you again." She whimpered. "Sorry babygirl, I'll miss you too." I said before letting her go, she pecked my cheek, and that's when I grabbed my luggage and walked away.

Sydney's POV

I just watched my bestfriend leave, again.

-

"BRYSON-" I was cut off by him, "don't speak of thy middle name." He said. I giggled, "BRYSON EARL STENSON" I randomly yelled. He chuckled, "SYDNEY ANNE WATERS" he mocked.

"Can you tell me what's between you and shawn?" Bryce asked.

I nodded, "he's been my bestfriend since kindergarten, and practically one of my only friends, and the closest I've ever really had it a boyfriend, although it isn't official, I guess we just act that way. That's just how close we are." I frowned. "What's wrong?" He asked, he noticed my frown.

"It's just shawn left to go on another tour." Just as I said that shawn called me.

"Uh hi." I said.

"This isn't the best new your gonna wanna hear, but I won't be home for a long time, Taylor swifts manager asked me to go on tour with her, and I accepted."

"Oh." Were the only words I could find.

"I just wanted to let you know, love you."

"Love you too." I said then hung up.

"You ok?" Bryce asked. I shrugged, "well yenno I'm always here, when you need me, love you syd." He comforted.

"Love you to Bryce, and thank you."

We ended the night with some cuddling and netflix.

-

"Good morning princess." Bryce smiled, with his messy hair, he's so cute. "Morning prince" I giggled.

I swung my legs off the bed and sat up, Bryce following. We got up and made our downstairs, we were greeted by my parents. "Hey Bryce." Sammie said. "Hi Sam." Bryce said in return.

Jealous |S.M|जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें