Ch11 . Broken hearted

Sydney's POV

I finished putting on my mascara, as shawn watched me. He looked so curious, it was cute.

Ring ring

Shawn answered his phone, "hello?" "That's great!" "I'd love to let me talk with my parents and manager." Shawn said before hanging up. He happy yet, disappointed.

"What's wrong bud?"

"Can we talk about it later, I have to go." He said, he got up and left.

Shawn's POV

"Shawn, that's a great opportunity you should do it." My mother said in excitement.

I nodded. I guess I'll do it. I called back the guy, he was thrilled.

I walked back over to Sydney's, I walked right in and up to her room, "hey syd." I said.

She looked and smiled. "I'll tell you now, yenno the singer Austin Mahone? Well his manager called and asked if I'd like to join him in tour." I stated. Her eyes lite up with excitement.

"Shawn, that's great, you need to do it." She cheered. I love that she was so happy. "I am doing it." Pick smiled weakly. She smiled, like really big.

"But this is a nine month tour, I won't get to see you often." I frowned.

"Oh who care about me, I'll be here when you come back." She said, I could tell she was upset. "When do you leave?" She questioned, I bit my lip.

"Tomorrow, he apologized for a shirt notice." Her eyes filled with sadness, I really feel bad, she doesn't have many other friends, I'm her only close one.

"Let's go get you packed." She fake smiled. I nodded, we walked back to my house with our hand intertwined.

-

Sydney's POV

I let out a deep breath as we exited the car, we finally were at the airport. Everyone's here, all my family and all of his. He gave hugs to everyone, but took a little bit longer on his family.

Then it was my turn, he saved me till the end.

He stood in front of me, "yenno your hardest for me to leave." He sighed. I giggled.

He embraced me into a long hug, "Sydney you don't know how much I'll miss you."

I felt a tear roll down my cheek, "goodbye shawn, I'll miss you." I weak smiled.

"I love you." He said, before going off to his plane.

I just watched him leave, until he was out of sight. Then I suddenly in a group hug, with the Mendes family. I sighed, I closed my eyes for two seconds.

It's only been an afternoon, and I'm bored. But I've spent most of the day with my sisters.

Ding ding

Shawnyy🔥- hey syd, I've landed and I already miss you😘

Syd😍- hey, I'm completely bored without you, & Aaliyah is busy, but I'm just gonna chill with your parents. Miss you too😘

Shawnyy🔥- oh no😂 are you gonna come to any of the shows?

Syd😍-of course! I'll be at the one when you come back to Canada.

Shawnyy🔥-ok gr8, love you❤️

Syd😍-love you too

I out my phone in my back pocket and walked over to the Mendes household.

I walked right in, "hey sweets, Aaliyah isn't home." Karen greeted.

"I know, I texted her earlier, I'm so bored I do t even know what to do, so I thought I'd come chill with you guys." I complained.

She laughed, "that's totally fine."

I spent at least 3 hours with them, they're pretty fun people.

As I walked home I scrolled through twitter,

@-shawnmendes : go check out our tour vlog.

I clicked the link, the vamps, Austin Mahone, and fifth harmony were featured in it, along with shawn, obviously. It wasn't as interesting as I expected, just them messing around on a bus.

{short, but ok}