Ch4 . Booty

Today just wasn't the same. Shawn picked me up like usual, and walked with me to my class's. But he didn't talk to me, he would say "hi" and "bye". That's it.

I'm walking to meet him at his car right now.

As I walked out the school door I looked over to where he usually parks, his car was gone. I looked down at my phone to see if he texted me or called me.

Shawnyy🔥- sorry I left, I have stuff to do. I probably should have told you sooner.

I sighed and locked my phone without responding.

I decided I should start walking. I wasn't walking for very long until  a black Toyota pulled up next to me, it was nick. I ran over to the passenger side and climbed in.

"Why were you walking" he asked focused in the road.

"Shawn just sorta left with out me" I replied.

As nick pulled into my drive way, I saw shawn walking towards my house.

I jumped out and walked to the porch, shawn followed. "What?" I asked sticking my key into the hole.

"We need to talk." Was all he said.

I opened the door, Sammie wasn't home. Nobody was.

I walked upstairs and I heard shawn following. Once we got in there Shawn closed the door and looked at me.

"Look Syd I know I've been an asshole-" I cut him off. "OH DAMN SHAWNY BOY JUST SWORE, SHITS GOING DOWN!" I yelled.

"Ok I've been an asshole today and I wanted to say sorry. I don't really know why I just was in a bad mood" he continued.

"It's ok Shawn" I said smiling.

Were best friends again! That's how most of our fights work, he gets mad and doesn't tell me why, and i don't ask, i just go with it, and then he apologizes a day later.

"okay Shawn what should i wear?"

"what do mean? your wearing clothes already?" he questioned me.

"im wearing jeans, like something more comfy"

"oh then leggings and that one sweatshirt you stole from me"

"why leggings? just wondering" i asked curiously.

"they make your ass look hot, and the sweatshirt makes you look hotter" he said with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes, but put on what he told me too.

"common Shawn lets go to your house, its more fun."

once we got to Shawn's all we did was laid on the couch, i had my head in his lap while he was sitting up and playing with my hair.

"hey we should watch a movie, like insidious?" Shawn asked.

"no. you only wanna watch that because you know how i react to scary movies"

my response caused a laugh from Shawn.

we just stayed in the same position until Shawn's parents came home.

"hey sweetie." Karen said, Shawn's mom.

"hi mom" Shawn hollered from the couch.

"actually i was talking to Sydney, hi to you to Shawn" his mom said. Which causes me to start laughing, i laughed non stop for a good 5 minutes.

"your such a joy" Manny, Shawn's dad said.

I giggled.

I got up and made my way back home for dinner.

After dinner was over I went to the front door and opened it, I was suddenly knocked over, with a heavy weight on me. "Uh hey Syd" Shawn said looked down on me, "hey Shawn" I smiled.

I have him a quick peck on the lips and then told him "Mendes get your heavy ass off me."

"But you love me." He said in a sassy tone.

I heard footsteps and saw Sammie and Sara appear over us. "What's happening here?" Sammie asked with a smirk.

"Just chillin" Shawn said.

"Now get. Your ass. Off. Of. Me." I said again.

It took another 30 seconds for me to get him off me. Once I did we went went upstairs.

As we walked up the stairs Shawn kept smacking my butt, "yo Mendes, can you not?"

"Told you, your ass looks great in leggings" he chuckled.

Finally when we got to my room I let him in first, I pinched his butt, for payback. "YOOWWW" he hollered.

We were sitting in silence for a while till Shawn broke it, "wanna have a sleepover?"

"Oh lord." I said looking up at the ceiling. "Who's house?" I added.

We both just stared at each other. "Yours" I said breaking the silence.

Shawn agreed, I grabbed my phone, charger, and slipped a ponytail on my wrist. I put on my black high-top converse and we walked downstairs. "BYE EVERYONE I SLEEPING OVER AT SHAWNS HOUSE!" I yelled hoping that someone would hear it.

Sammie heard me cause she came to the front door with us, "have fun, but not to much fun, oh and use protection" she hollered, since we just sorta walked out on her, #sorrynotsorry.

Shawn slipped his hand around my waist as I started walking closer to him. Once his house was in view, we Shawn his parents sitting in the drive in lawn chairs, we approached the end of the driveway, "will you guys just date already?" His dad asked. "Or are you already?" His mom asked.

"No and no" Shawn and I said in unison. "Oh common you guys could be #shawdney?" Shawn's mom said, causing me to laugh.

"Yeah, I mean Syd's already wearing Shawn's sweatshirts." His dad added.

I looked down and kinda forgot that I had it on, I stole it from him when we were 13, it said MENDES on the back in bold white letters, the rest of it was navy blue. "Haha, I stole this from Shawn like 3 years ago." I laughed at the memory.

Finally getting out of the dating conversation, we went inside and up to his room.